Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast

Thread: Parramatta Collectors fair organiser caught up in scandal

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    That could be breach of privacy and the girl did work for the original fair organiser. Given the circumstances, I don't think they would be willing to give any info.
    For the dealers, don't think so since they give their cards/details freely. If you ask for the emails/contact details of those who signed up, that's more like breach of privacy.

But it is conflict of interest for the girl if she's obligated to not provide the dealer info if the original organiser deems you as competition. But if they are no longer organising fairs in the future or banned from the hall, then it should be ok.

Yeah, i could see why they would be unwilling. But it shouldn't hurt to ask.

Trying to ask information from such sources can possibly be more troublesome than it's worth - Imagine if I get the fair to go ahead again and ACA or some other dodgy 'news' show tries to confront me about my "Association with the fraudulent former organiser" citing phone calls and other stuff. They won't care at all if my interactions with him had been completely benign as I would be guilty just by association.

As Jamies was telling me, Parramatta fair already has a stigma about it so disassociation with its 'past' is best. I will not seek information or assistance from that source at all but you are more than welcome if you are that interested

. I will not seek information or assistance from that source at all but you are more than welcome if you are that interested
    i'd say that's a wiser, safer approach.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Trying to ask information from such sources can possibly be more troublesome than it's worth - Imagine if I get the fair to go ahead again and ACA or some other dodgy 'news' show tries to confront me about my "Association with the fraudulent former organiser" citing phone calls and other stuff. They won't care at all if my interactions with him had been completely benign as I would be guilty just by association.

As Jamies was telling me, Parramatta fair already has a stigma about it so disassociation with its 'past' is best. I will not seek information or assistance from that source at all but you are more than welcome if you are that interested
    I do understand what you're saying. Like you said you have no dealers and therefore no fair.

I would ask if that could help but I didn't sign up so I don't have that info. Parra fair has always had more stuff compared to the Penrith and Hornsby fairs. I've always preferred it. Send me the email/contact info, I'll see if they will reply.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    I do understand what you're saying. Like you said you have no dealers and therefore no fair.

I would ask if that could help but I didn't sign up so I don't have that info. Parra fair has always had more stuff compared to the Penrith and Hornsby fairs. I've always preferred it. Send me the email/contact info, I'll see if they will reply.
    I don't have email or contact info for the original organisers.

Quote Originally Posted by brickiez4u View Post
    2 different organizers

Is this that Jamie guy? I can't see this being that good. Traditionally the guys that have gone to these collectormania fairs have reported nothing but disappointment. Are the stall holders from Parra now moving to these ones or is this just a plug to try and get us there? Because you have 2 chances of getting me that far north. And Jack left town.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

We should just meet up at Parramatta Westfield next month anyway.

We don't even need the Fair, it's had sfa there for the last few years at least.

"Yeah, well... I'm gonna start my own Parra Fair! With blackjack... And hookers. In fact, forget the Fair!"
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Default lil info

I'm a stall holder at paramatta and what i've heard news that the council is denying all fares this year.Personally not happy as i had paid for my tables for the next event im on a vendetta to get my money back

Default ..

ohh and yes most probably us boys will head down to Penrith Fair to trade

maybe you and your boys can contact kup?