Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Target Mid-Year Toy Sale from July 22nd

Default Target Mid-Year Toy Sale from July 22nd

It's still a month away, and the catalogue isn't out yet, but on the Target website you can submit your email to be notified with the catalogue when it is released.

Looks like the sale prices start from July 17th for online purchases.

Catalogue will be made public on July 14th, but those on the early bird mailing list can see it a couple days early.

The catalogue is now viewable. (Transformers are on page 6)

Details posted up by ILikeSoundwave...

RID Mega One Step Bumblebee - $85 save $24
    Transformers RID Minicon deployers - $23 save $6
    Transformers RID 3 step changers - $28 save $11
    Transformers Legends figures (Magnus, Skywarp, Optimus) - $5 (no saving)
    Transformers Hero mashers - $15 save $5
    Last edited by griffin; 15th July 2015 at 10:50 AM.

I remember that someone on Facebook complained about this toysale for really lacking with Transformers and that the only thing that was on sale was the Grimlock/Optimus pack for $25, even though what was on sale hadn't been announced yet and that was a different sale.

Needless to say I shouldn't put high expectations on this sale since lately most toy sales have been lackluster
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post

Needless to say I shouldn't put high expectations on this sale since lately most toy sales have been lackluster
    My theory is that Target delayed their toy sale this year because they knew about Hasbro's warehouse move, Hasbro being a major enough supplier to warrant that. So hopefully we'll get a good selection of TFs and maybe another wave of Marvel Legends too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    My theory is that Target delayed their toy sale this year because they knew about Hasbro's warehouse move, Hasbro being a major enough supplier to warrant that. So hopefully we'll get a good selection of TFs and maybe another wave of Marvel Legends too.
    Target shifted their toy sale to July last year so this is them just following suit again though as you said hopefully the Hasbro warehouse issues get sorted by then.

deceptibot Guest

Here's my bet for whats in the Target catalogue. My local target has just stocked up big time on the 5 step RID bumblebee, and a swag of stomp & chomp grimlocks. Grimlock may be a result of the current sale though.

That's terrible, if it is an indication of their mid-year sale.
    A row of Bumblebees, a row of Hero Mashers and a row of Grimlocks. Where's the mainline non-gimmick toys.

Aside from the new Super sized Bumblebee, that's just shelves of really old stock that is "on sale" because Hasbro were probably selling it cheap to Target to get rid of it.
    I miss the days when the mid-year toy sale was current toys at really great prices, but so far this year (and last year), we haven't seen anything on sale to rush out and buy.
    (Devastator had people rushing out to buy it, which is great, but all the discounted items are either really old or gimmick-heavy that us collectors are least likely to buy.)

So far the only things I have been interested across the Toy Sale board are the TFPBH Deluxes, Devastator and for some reason that new Bumblebee is oddly appealing...
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Does target ever stock masterpiece or exclusive transformers?

Yeah the stock exclusive but not Masterpiece, but do stock exclusive masterpiece (like year of the goat MP Soundwave)
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Ace is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

They used to stock MPs.. I picked up my MP04 from there but I think they've stopped stocking them.