Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New York Toyfair starts this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Not enough time to book flights & accommodation.
    No but Seibertron's pictures are much cheaper than flights and accommodations. You know Ryan will have great access since Seibertron is practically a Hasbro house organ.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I'd be surprised if there is more than a two Masterpiece toys announced, and Bumblebee is one that is already listed in an American retailer's computer. Hasbro has just been really pulling back on their releases of Masterpiece toys lately. We are only seeing 2 or 3 a year from Hasbro (compared to about 15 new, redeco and reissues from Japan), and last year appeared to have Sideswipe cancelled... leaving us with just Bluestreak (same deco as the JP version) and Starscream (a character we've had before from Hasbro).

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I'd be surprised if there is more than a two Masterpiece toys announced, and Bumblebee is one that is already listed in an American retailer's computer. Hasbro has just been really pulling back on their releases of Masterpiece toys lately. We are only seeing 2 or 3 a year from Hasbro (compared to about 15 new, redeco and reissues from Japan), and last year appeared to have Sideswipe cancelled... leaving us with just Bluestreak (same deco as the JP version) and Starscream (a character we've had before from Hasbro).
    I use natural flow of events, in which every year a decepticon mp seeker makes it to the shelf. Is only logical it will be the remaining two seekers they are yet to release. I do feel that hasbro has not been pulling their weight on their MPs
    Kinda of sad as I would have expected them to do a Optimus again in a tru box version.

I am excited to see good clear images (all modes) of Fort Max, PM Optimus. Prime, and hopefully Astrotrain.

Good pics of the retooling for CW Computron parts.

Wishfully hoping to see a toy coloured MP Ultra Magnus.
    Last edited by Deonasis; 13th February 2016 at 11:49 AM.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Hoping for CW Abominus and Predaking but it's highly unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Hoping for CW Abominus and Predaking but it's highly unlikely.
    Oh yes, proof of life for beast combiners would be nice but like you i doubt it this year.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    Oh yes, proof of life for beast combiners would be nice but like you i doubt it this year.
    Proof of life. I LOL.
    Last edited by Megatran; 13th February 2016 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    I believe Hasbro or Takara said they are not in development.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Here is a commentary I did on New York Toy Fair reveals:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9MTLSy3b1s