Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: A big big lesson i learnt

If i got 99 rejections in one night I think I'd go jump off a bridge!

You should be like me and reject any notion of wanting a relationship with anyone.

Personally, aside from the physical human tendencies, I have never met a girl that I could stand for more than 30 minutes without getting completly bored of or fed up with. Plus I have never felt the 'need' to form a lasting 'relationship' with any one so I believe myself to be better off in that regard. However its also possible that I am just too self aware of the difference between love and lust and have never considered a relationship because I have never had anyone trigger the former emotional state.

get a batman custome and stalk her now, sooner of later she'll fall head over heals for you
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I have never met a girl that I could stand for more than 30 minutes without getting completly bored of or fed up with.
    I have never met a girl that could stand me for more than 30 minutes without getting completely bored or fed up with me...

what stings is that i left it so long and i think she met him when i buggered off for 2 or 3 months

Dinger!!!!! Even the prospect of the toy fair tommorow does not alleviate me broken heart.

Time heals all ive heard and so does drink, all i gots here is baileys and some crap beer left behind by a relative

ahhhh its like when you dont buy a toy you see at a shop and then get home and want to buy it. And when you return its gone... only to see it scalped on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    what stings is that i left it so long and i think she met him when i buggered off for 2 or 3 months

Dinger!!!!! Even the prospect of the toy fair tommorow does not alleviate me broken heart.

Time heals all ive heard and so does drink, all i gots here is baileys and some crap beer left behind by a relative

ahhhh its like when you dont buy a toy you see at a shop and then get home and want to buy it. And when you return its gone... only to see it scalped on ebay
    Cheer up... You never know you might meet a girl at the fair tomorrow who also happens to like Transformers...

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    get a batman custome and stalk her now, sooner of later she'll fall head over heals for you
    I am in favor of the above suggestion. There is absolutely no conceivable way that it could go wrong..A perfect plan

The girls would also think you look like Christian Bale and have billions of dollars~

roller, write a song and make big bucks, that way you will always be surround with girls
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Or just join a pop band!

Ringo starr was probably the ugliest dude on Earth but he had millions of girls flooding the streets just so they could catch a glympse of him.