Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GENERATIONS wave 4 characters now confirmed

CW wave 4 up for preorder...

Leader class Starscream,
    Voyager Optimus Maximus,
    Deluxe Mirage, Prowl, Ironhide, and Sunstreaker.

No pics yet unfortunately.
    http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=18948
    Last edited by griffin; 2nd June 2015 at 01:28 PM. Reason: copied to news section and altered layout

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

This is one of the longest running unconfirmed rumours I think we've ever had with Transformers... we first heard about these waaaay back in December 13th, so it's been almost 6 months and we are still yet to see actual toys of all but Starscream.

Hopefully images come soon. At the very least we'll see them in two weeks time at BotCon.

According to BBTS, which can be out by a month either way...
    Deluxe - August
    Leader - June (I doubt Starscream will be out this month)
    Voyager - July

I figured a while ago that Hasbro would hold these back until Botcon, but I am surprised they still hadn't revealed them when the combiner appeared in the comic.

I put my preorder in, but may cancel depending on how they turn out. That damn final page in the comic is what made me want them. I already have previous classics-verse releases of all of them...

Optimus Maximus is rumoured to have a new bot mode head, so I'm tempted to repurpose him as Thunderclash...

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    I put my preorder in, but may cancel depending on how they turn out. That damn final page in the comic is what made me want them. I already have previous classics-verse releases of all of them...
    I know what you mean, another long wait I guess Hopefully it's worth it. Who am I kidding?!?!?! I'll be getting them regardless!!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Sounds like a Masquerade combiner. Will it just be Menasor in G1 Autobot colours?
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    Sounds like a Masquerade combiner. Will it just be Menasor in G1 Autobot colours?
    Yeah pretty much, with some limb rotation - there's an image of his in-comic appearance here that gives you an idea of what it'll be.

Breakdown as Sunstreaker for Right Arm
    Dead End/Streetwise as Prowl for Left Arm
    Drag Strip as Mirage for Right Leg
    Off Road as Ironhide for Left Leg
    CW Prime as himself for Torso, or can swap with Optimus Maximus.

Note the limb designs seem to be based on their original, in-comic appearance (especially Ironhide's WFC grill there) but Prowl is almost unrecognisable (but it is Livio's artwork....)

I don't have any of the previous releases of those characters, so I will probably get them. (I did have Classics Mirage at one point, but... alas).

Not sure if too many people are as interested in the fourth wave as the previous three, but here are the in-pack bios that come with the four Deluxe Autobots.

I guess those original BBTS release dates were a bit off, which had Starscream listed as June and Battle Core Optimus at July.

Watching some reviews .. I now want these!
    I don't need them has I have the CHUG versions but they look so good.