Page 797 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 777787792793794795796797798799800801802807817 ... LastLast
Results 7,961 to 7,970 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

On the top of G1 Octane's box, when Octane is in mid-transformation between tanker truck and jet mode, you can see a Kodak 35mm film box supporting the toy!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    On the top of G1 Octane's box, when Octane is in mid-transformation between tanker truck and jet mode, you can see a Kodak 35mm film box supporting the toy!
    I remember that one circulating among fans online in the mid 90s... apparently because it was in a letters page in the UK Marvel comics.

Should I open or sell Generations Windblade, I have the Legends version on preorder?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Wait till you get both and see which looks better in-hand.

Is anyone having trouble transforming their RiD Legion class Strongarm (and to a lesser extent, Bumblebee with arms)? The legs on mine keeps popping off during transformation, as if it's QC issues? Mine was first batch from Amazon, and if most others are fine I'll just buy some new ones.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I remember that one circulating among fans online in the mid 90s... apparently because it was in a letters page in the UK Marvel comics.
    Just checked #92 and it's not there... I'm missing the other #90s, so it must be in one of those issues. Just noticed that one of the letters is from a guy in Cardiff. Made me think of a transformers torchwood cross over.
    Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Is anyone having trouble transforming their RiD Legion class Strongarm (and to a lesser extent, Bumblebee with arms)? The legs on mine keeps popping off during transformation, as if it's QC issues? Mine was first batch from Amazon, and if most others are fine I'll just buy some new ones.
    mine are fine. Purchased locally.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Just checked #92 and it's not there... I'm missing the other #90s, so it must be in one of those issues. Just noticed that one of the letters is from a guy in Cardiff. Made me think of a transformers torchwood cross over.
    Just checked my issues and it was in issue 93's letter page. I remember learning about the kodak box from the comic way back when and then checking out an Octane at Target and seeing it was true.

(Also was this meant to be in the 'things you never realised about TFs thread?)

And PS just because Optimus Prime is a 4 million year old robot from Cybertron, it wouldn't stop Captain Jack flirting with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    (Also was this meant to be in the 'things you never realised about TFs thread?)
    Oops wrong thread. My computer's been in for repairs so I'm using my phone... everything's so tiny, and my phone keeps auto correcting gestalt as "genitals."

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    And PS just because Optimus Prime is a 4 million year old robot from Cybertron, it wouldn't stop Captain Jack flirting with him.
    Lol

Anyone ever get a Transformer that smells bad? My Legends Whirl I got on Wednesday smells terrible, its some sort of plastic, chemical or paint smell. Really strange. I hope that like a new car smell it will fade, but I'm thinking of emailing BBTS to let them know incase I have to return it.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Some can have a residual chemical smell, depending on how sealed they are and how much paint is on them.

The RID Tiny Titans had a strong smell to them, and being in sealed bags didn't help.