Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122 LastLast

Thread: MP Star Saber coloured prototype

has anyone seen these pics of MP star saber apparently combining with G1 victory leo?

Quote Originally Posted by leej84 View Post
    has anyone seen these pics of MP star saber apparently combining with G1 victory leo?
    yeah.
    they've so designed this sucker with Victory Leo in mind

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    yeah.
    they've so designed this sucker with Victory Leo in mind
    link me pwetty please?

link me pwetty please?
    sure

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Takara MP-24 Star Saber linkup with G1 Victory Leo, c/o 游珽安

https://www.facebook.com/daim.choc/p...22741177825389

I haven't seen it combined with the Gen1 toy, but wouldn't surprise me if it can (like Gen1 cassettes into MP Soundwave)... I think it has been designed to allow a Masterpiece Victory Leo to combine with it, IF one is ever built... but is not likely for some time now that the focus is back on early Gen1.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I haven't seen it combined with the Gen1 toy, but wouldn't surprise me if it can (like Gen1 cassettes into MP Soundwave)... I think it has been designed to allow a Masterpiece Victory Leo to combine with it, IF one is ever built... but is not likely for some time now that the focus is back on early Gen1.
    In my opinion it will likely also rely heavily on sales of SS as realistically the only people who will buy Leo are those who already own SS. If SS doesn't sell well then there is little point in making Leo.

From what I understand there is some sort of connectors or something built into SS so they probably already have a design in mind. Fingers crossed it sells well then as I would love to see an MP Leo.

link me pwetty please?
    Here's a link to a vid showing the combo.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=igpbdOEZbhg

I think the clever thing to do would be to make it backward compatible with G1 Victory Leo if possible. That way if they don't end up making an MP Victory Leo, then it can still combine w/ the G1 figure. That's something that I like w/ MP Soundwave -- how he can store the G1 cassettes. It's why I'm personally not too bothered about not owning an MP Ratbat, because I can still fit my G1 Ratbat in there. And my G1 Slugest, Overkill, Beast Box and Squawktalk are all still cross-compatible w/ MP Soundwave.

Fun fact: the "Leo" (レオ) in Victory Leo is pronounced as "Leh-Oh", and not as "Lee-Oh." Actually, I don't think there are any Leo or Lio names in Japanese TF canon which are pronounced as "Lee-Oh" (because the "Lio" (ライオ) in Lio Kaiser and Lio Convoy are pronounced as "Lye-Oh" (like saying the English word lion, only without the "n" on the end)).

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Fun fact: the "Leo" (レオ) in Victory Leo is pronounced as "Leh-Oh", and not as "Lee-Oh." Actually, I don't think there are any Leo or Lio names in Japanese TF canon which are pronounced as "Lee-Oh" (because the "Lio" (ライオ) in Lio Kaiser and Lio Convoy are pronounced as "Lye-Oh" (like saying the English word lion, only without the "n" on the end)).[/QUOTE]

Here's a question for you Goki, How is Subaru pronounced officially.

I been hearing Subaru as it is in Asian countries and In US/Aus Suburu is used? Which is right?

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    HLJ are pretty good, my first time pre-ordering from them. They shipped my MP-24 on the 20th, got it today
    You were lucky, just taking 3-4 days to get it from Japan.

Mine was paid/processed on the 21st, and today (27th) it ships.

WTF?

And will probably take two weeks to get here.

Typical.