Just cos I can't seem to do one thing at a time, I'm working on a series of Action Master customs. They are a commission, based on an abandoned set (Botcon? Funpub? not sure). Starting here are the first 2, Optimus Prime and Gutcruncher, based on the TR voyager OP and Megatron moulds.

First, pics of the concept - not my work or idea, but here just to show what I'm aiming for.

I'm also using the Reprolabels set (stickers) and add-on parts orange smokestacks) from Reprolabels (Toyhax.com) for Prime. Also using a Clobber titan master for Gutcruncher's head. Not doing the associated titan master weapon thingys.

Both pieces present different challenges - OP has similar colours to the base mould and less colours overall, but some of the pieces are extremely convoluted and need masking like crazy, while the Megs mould has many many colours and the disassembly was a complete mongrel - all pins.

Here's the first initial coats of paint on the disassembled pieces:

I have made more progress since these pics were taken, so more pics to show as soon as I take 'em. Motoring through these guys. The whole set (around 10-12 figures I think?) should take the best part of the next year and a half in between/alongside other projects.