Page 757 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 737747752753754755756757758759760761762767777 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,570 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Someone's telling me that there's an add on kit for FoC Ultra Magnus which is an officially licensed third party product (much like say CM Corps' licensed 3rd party stuff). Is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Someone's telling me that there's an add on kit for FoC Ultra Magnus which is an officially licensed third party product (much like say CM Corps' licensed 3rd party stuff). Is this true?
    No. It's a 3rd party unofficial add on kit. He must have been confused in the terms official and 3rd party.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

According to a Transformers "fact sheet" on p.22 of the August issue of K-Zone, "In the animated series, Optimus Prime is not a fan of rap music." Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    A question for anybody who has bought from Entertainmentearth.com
    Did you receive an email requesting your personal & credit card details faxed/emailed through back to them? i preordered this yesterday, entered all of the relevant details & received an email today asking me submit it along with a signature all over again i haven't sent anything through yet as it seemed a bit odd
    No idea mate, sounds a bit odd.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    A question for anybody who has bought from Entertainmentearth.com
    Did you receive an email requesting your personal & credit card details faxed/emailed through back to them? i preordered this yesterday, entered all of the relevant details & received an email today asking me submit it along with a signature all over again i haven't sent anything through yet as it seemed a bit odd
    That sounds... dodgy. anyone asking for personal AND credit card details and signatures.... nope don't send anything. Go to the official website again and contact them thru there to verify if they sent you that email. That way it's clear if they did or someone's phising and got a hold of your email. Even Paypal has these email warning notices from time to time saying they would never ever ask for someones details , blahblah blah. So, they advice not to send or respond as these are hackers.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Sounds like the Official TF Collectors Club...

I sent them an email yesterday. But, yeah, credit card details along with my signature? Here, you may as well take the keys to my house too

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Sounds like the Official TF Collectors Club...
    i was thinking that too. Lets see what they say

Do US blu-rays work here? Thinking of pre-ordering the AoE that comes with the Grimlock statue from Amazon

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Do US blu-rays work here? Thinking of pre-ordering the AoE that comes with the Grimlock statue from Amazon
    I think it should, as I believe Paramount don't region code their Blu-Rays (or so I've read elsewhere on this site).

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    I think it should, as I believe Paramount don't region code their Blu-Rays (or so I've read elsewhere on this site).
    http://regionfreemovies.com/studio/Paramount

Only 3% of Paramounts Blu-rays are confirmed to have region protection. It's a fairly good bet that AOE won't have any.