Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toys R Us 20% Full Priced Items Storewide (26/06 - 28/06)

Default Toys R Us 20% Off Full Priced Items Storewide (26/06 - 28/06)

Toys R Us has voucher for 20% off all full priced items storewide from Friday 26/06 to Sunday 28/06.

Link to voucher.

Time to get those Masterpieces!
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

YYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Bah! I held out so long for this and then caved and put Ultra Magnus on layby at full price just a couple of weeks ago! Happy hunting, folks.

I just bought UCS X-Wing at full price two weeks ago (Our TRU has them on the shelf) after being upset on missing out on Slave-1. I needed some Lego therapy Anyway, that's the way she goes.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

FYI masterpieces are at innaloo for sun storm if people want to make use of voucher.

Since there are some items currently on sale at TRU, there is a chance that the 20% voucher might apply to the sale price, even though it is supposed to be for full-priced items.
    Today I was using the voucher for a purchase of three items expecting the register computer to only adjust the non-sale item, but it might have applied it to the two RID Legion 2-packs I was trying to buy, because the staffmember cancelled the transaction and said that she had to process them separately from the non-sale item I was wanting (with the voucher).
    So you could get lucky with a little bit extra off if this is true and the person at the register doesn't notice.

If you are wanting to get the RID Mega Optimus with the voucher, don't. Use the BigW catalogue and get them to price-match first, as it is $45 at BigW, while the voucher will only get it down to $52 at TRU.
    I found that out after it was too late, as I went to BigW after already buying it from TRU and realised the $7 price difference. (BigW didn't have it yet, but I might have been able to get TRU to price-match if I went there first and had the catalogue with me)

"Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

The voucher takes an additional 20% off sale items as I discovered today. Purchased some Lego that was already 20% off along with some other items which were full priced, and it applied the discount to the whole transaction.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    The voucher takes an additional 20% off sale items as I discovered today. Purchased some Lego that was already 20% off along with some other items which were full priced, and it applied the discount to the whole transaction.
    Yes, that's what I was mentioning a couple posts above... but if you have a staffmember who knows what is on sale like mine did, they will not allow the voucher to be used.

Those Toys R Us prices a steep even with the 20%... ouch.