Thread: Taiwan exclusive Devastator sticker sheet

Default Taiwan exclusive Devastator sticker sheet

From Taiwan comes images of what looks to be an official sticker sheet for the new Generations Devastator set.

So far this has only shown up in Taiwan so could be their exclusive, but might show up at Asian ToysRUs stores like the Menasor/Superion sticker sheet earlier this year.

Apparently it was included in the box (or added to the box for the Taiwan market), with Chinese writing.

I think this should have been in all the Devastator toys like Metroplex had. That way you can leave it with just the factory paint and stickers, or add the extra stickers for some extra detailing (like the Menasor/Superion stickers).

The result looks very nice, but I think the owner of that Devastator has also touched it up by highlighting the lines on the toy with black.

Wonder if the "regular" release of Devastator later this year will have the stickers? Maybe like the first wave CW dexlues being released in international packaging without comics, maybe stickers weren't ready for the "advance" wave Devastator? If so that'll cause a bit of a stink.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Wonder if the "regular" release of Devastator later this year will have the stickers? Maybe like the first wave CW dexlues being released in international packaging without comics, maybe stickers weren't ready for the "advance" wave Devastator? If so that'll cause a bit of a stink.
    It would be nice if they were included, but since Devastator was released in America without them, I don't think we'd be any different to theirs.

Besides, if they did have them in ours (whenever Devastator eventually gets released in other retailers), expect to have a lot of them pinched out of their boxes, or bought and refunded without them.

Is this an official sticker sheet or an "official" sticker sheet? I know those ones from China that BBTS keeps saying are "official" actually just used Hasbro's logos, TMs etc without permission.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Is this an official sticker sheet or an "official" sticker sheet? I know those ones from China that BBTS keeps saying are "official" actually just used Hasbro's logos, TMs etc without permission.
    Agreed, this seems an odd inclusion for just Taiwan to get. It may be an "official" distributor set, but not actual Has/Tak/Tom.
    Still, it's a very nice sticker set for this great item (of which either I have not obtained )
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Although......................
    having a Goktimus Prime approved instruction sheet could also seem odd to someone not living in Australia
    I guess Tak/Tom allow local releases of items that they see will give positive results to their bank balances....................maybe
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

I recently ordered some stuff from RK and they sent me out the superion and devestator stickers, hopefully these will end up in Online stores for sale.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    From the link in the first post they were said to be found in the box, so that would need to be Hasbro in Taiwan doing it. It is unlikely that a Retailer did it, and if they did, it would need to have been authorised by Hasbro for them to use their corporate logo (or else get into a lot of trouble from Hasbro).

The format and layout look very similar to the previous sticker sheet for Superion/Menasor so it wouldn't surprise me if this was one of those additional "Asia" releases Hasbro seem to be fond of.

I'll keep an eye out here for it (normally Toys R Us give these away for free with Transformers purchases but it doesn't seem to have made it to HK stores... yet).