Thread: Anyone able to digibash/photoshop packaging

Default Anyone able to digibash/photoshop packaging

We have a few people here who can do some good digibashing of toys, but do we have anyone who is has done, or keen to do, some digibashing/mockups of toys in packaging?

If so, post here... something unreleased as if in a box or on card, to see what you can do.

I was looking at that listing the other day and wondered what some would have looked like in packaging... if they had made it to retail.

(this will be moved to the Creative section in a couple days if people start posting up their creations)

I think it would require a bit more than digibashing to get an authentic feel of teh packaging. Many of those toys also had character art in the boxes and it would have to be G1 styled.

It would be cool to see though.

Yes having character art on each packaging would make it more complicated, but I was thinking that something more generic might be necessary, or just a toy image in its place, like a digibashed redeco of an existing toy with the same mould (if a redeco).

I was wanting to get a preliminary idea of if there was anyone here inclined or eager to test out this sort of creative idea.

I'm keen, I just don't have a lot of time at the moment.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

I think people will try this as a challenge. I'd say leave it here and they will come.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose