Sunday noon - Podcast.

I didn't sit in on this one, as I had something important to do for Pete, but at least this year I know that it happened...

Sunday 1pm - BotCon Reflections.

The final panel on the final day of the final BotCon... hosted mostly by Pete, who showed us photos from a shoebox (yes, the non-digital kind of photos) taken during the first 10 years of BotCon.
Since most of them have him in them I haven't included them all... just the ones with important people or events in them.

The Generation 2 toys at BotCon 94, which never ended up being produced.

BotCon 97, with Vince Dicola and Stan Bush... with some very 80s hair going on there.

Scott McNeill, just sitting on the floor chilling with fans.

The Hasbro product display for Beast Wars (probably BotCon 98 as I can see Transmetals there).

With Garry Chalk.

Raksha's snake, who was a regular feature at the early BotCons.

Jim Byrnes (BotCon 99 - which was my first BotCon).

Beast Wars Voice Actors at BotCon 2000 - Ian Corlett, Alec Willows, Venus Terzo.

Scott McNeil and Garry Chalk (probably BotCon 2001).

Dan Gilverzan and Wally Burr at BotCon 2004.

Script reading rehearsal at BotCon 2004.

With Peter Cullen at BotCon 2004.

The massive toy display of almost every Transformers toy at that point, at BotCon 2004.

From BotCon 2005 - Brian and Lanny.

Then a few people told of their first experiences with BotCon, including Tim Finn, who attended the first 15 or so BotCons, and was one of my first American friends at BotCon.

Then Pete called up those who had a perfect attendance at all 22 BotCons, which were six others (and him), and gave each a special commemorative baseball shirt with the number on the back.

The panel ended with one last person getting up to speak about their experience with BotCon... the co-founder of the event - Jon Hartman, who had come back because it was the last one.

The panel ran about 15 minutes over, but it was the last one, so it didn't matter... but it was a fitting end to have Jon Hartman speak to wrap it up.

As noted a few posts back, my coverage is at this link, and with any luck, I will have it completed by the end of this long weekend, as most of the work has been done now... I just have to put it all together.

Thanks for reading.