Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Power of the Primes toyline leaked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    And they seem to fit in the feet and hands of the PotP combiners.

Think of them as power-ups.

Really I don't know how a kid is supposed to keep track of all the overlapping power-ups from Titan Masters, Primes, and combiner configurations without a spreadsheet.
    They'll probably just make their own story up.

More leaks from Asia, with character artwork... not showing us any new characters, but I wonder if the artwork is to cross-sell, or planned mult-packs?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    More leaks from Asia, with character artwork... not showing us any new characters, but I wonder if the artwork is to cross-sell, or planned mult-packs?
    Some of those are pretty good and I'd print them out if we can get access like we did for the TR posters
    Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Remember how some Bus Stops were adorned with enormous Titans Return posters? I know some resourceful members here got their hands on a couple of them. I'm hoping POTP might get some similar advertising, in which case I might be asking exactly how those previous posters were acquired...
    I think this one might interest you lol

I'm looking forward to the Prime Masters more than I am for the Titan Masters. While the Titan Masters look to be much better individual toys, their weapon form wasn't as good. On the other hand the Prime Masters have less transformation gimmicks so their weapon mode looks less ridiculous.

Definitely keen on some for my Dinobots

The Leader Optimus toy has been shown off by the usual Asian leaker, with the Masterpiece Optimus, to show off how much it was designed to look like the MP's robot mode.

Unhappy

Seriously though, is Hun-Gurrr backwards? What did they do to him? Do not ruin him Hasbro.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Did you see the reposed Scattershot pic?

Hun-gurrr is a modified Silverbolt with the legs forming the beast necks. The arms form the back legs and some dinky fold up fore legs are attached to the back of his hips.
    What intrigues me is the kibble on the beast's tummy (bot's back). It is almost down to the ground. The gesalt's chest would be stored on the necks/legs and the back should be clean. So what is it? It looks like the tail mis transformed. It is where I would expect it to be on a Silverbolt (aircraft nose) but how does it get over the head to rest on the bot's chest in bot mode.

Is it too much to hope we might somehow get an Ultra Magnus whose cab combines with his trailer out of POTP - probably an Optimus retool - or does the CW Leader preclude that completely?

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Remember how some Bus Stops were adorned with enormous Titans Return posters? I know some resourceful members here got their hands on a couple of them. I'm hoping POTP might get some similar advertising, in which case I might be asking exactly how those previous posters were acquired...
    Didn't Hasbro provide the art for those posters to Griffin? You could download them and get it printed.

Yep, which I sent to the major fansites to share to fans... and the resolution was good enough to do full sized posters quite nicely...