Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Legends mobile game now available for iOS (incl Australia)

wow i just saw her picture !! wow again!! Flamewar cool!!! Man i got to do a custom of her !!

I don't play it or follow it, but here is the next "episode" - Unleash the Beast

ever since the "update" I have been unable to upgrade, vs. battle or do any network stuff, yet I can access the Spacebridge for medal cards... weird.

Anyone else having issues?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    ever since the "update" I have been unable to upgrade, vs. battle or do any network stuff, yet I can access the Spacebridge for medal cards... weird.

Anyone else having issues?
    I was having the same issues. Think they were dicking around with the system getting it ready for the new SE. Working fine today

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Funny I also spent 10 bucks, now only make a figure for Flamewar Hasbro and we'll be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Yea, I was thinking of getting her but I would like a proper deluxe version of her based on the legends artwork.
    Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    That would be a great deluxe reprint. That artwork makes me want to buy toys!
    Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    wow i just saw her picture !! wow again!! Flamewar cool!!! Man i got to do a custom of her !!
    You are all just saying that because besides BW Black Arachnia we finally have artwork of a Femmebot with semi-realistic (yet metallic) breasts

What do you mean by SEMI-realistic? You saying those aren't all natural? That she had had a few upgrades? Awwww....
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    What do you mean by SEMI-realistic? You saying those aren't all natural? That she had had a few upgrades? Awwww....
    Lol! No, they were originally 1842 c's, she's now up to 1971 dd's However apparently they still feel the same after a good waxing

Has anyone else ntocied that G1 Cosmos is now called Cosmo in the Legends game. Surely they wouldn't have lost the trademark for Cosmos already?
    We had a legends class release only a couple years back. And I would have thought Cosmo would be trademarked anyway
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Hopefully no one tried to ask him for relationship advice.
    I think Cosmo sounds cute, but they've fixed it up now and he's back to being Cosmos.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

paying this on my ipadmini as well... and nope, not going to spend even 1 cent to buy stuffs.... just see what I can collect during tv ad breaks