Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: October JP items

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Damnit I missed the delivery of BlueStreak this morning.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Got him!

Aussies who ordered from RK, keep your eyes peeled!

Some of you should be coming home to a nice surprise.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

After singing their praises (Ehobbybase) they let me down by sending me a second MP-17 and not MP-18. The right collectors coin was sent but not the right figure aaaahhhhh!!!!!!!! I feel like Charlie Brown

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    After singing their praises (Ehobbybase) they let me down by sending me a second MP-17 and not MP-18. The right collectors coin was sent but not the right figure aaaahhhhh!!!!!!!! I feel like Charlie Brown
    Damn

Let us know how what their reply is. Afterall a business will always make mistakes at some point, it's how they resolve the issue that sets them apart

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokaze View Post
    Damn

Let us know how what their reply is. Afterall a business will always make mistakes at some point, it's how they resolve the issue that sets them apart
    I agree, This will decide for me if they are as good as I have believed them to be

They have asked me to return the item via airmail and they will send MP-18 to me as well as credit me the costs of the airfreight

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    I heard somewhere that Groove was cancelled?
    Looks like you might be right... or that it was pushed back, as Jet Vehicon is now number 10 (and Soundwave is now 9).
    I bought Jet Vehicon yesterday, and it has the current line-up on the back of the card with all their numbers.

I also realise that the set of three BeCool/BotShots redecos that look like the three Vehicle combiners, are actually GO! G24. (and I was starting to wonder what number 24 in the GO! series was)

I thought they were part of the BeCool series, or a special 3-pack release... but now that I have the set, it has the number G24 on the box.
    Now to see if they can combine...