Page 41 of 195 FirstFirst ... 213136373839404142434445465161 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Put Loudmouth on Blurr. You could call the new bot Bluestreak
    Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    I'm now imagining a bot with Siren's amplitude of voice and Blurr's speed of words. That would be a nightmare
    I am tempted to do this now too. Good excuse for me to buy Very-blue Blurr.

Anyone seen a pic of this combination anywhere?

I tried doing a Hardhead/Blaster swap and Blaster's head was okay on Hardhead but not the other way around.

If there're any Blurr's left at Myer s/l tomorrow I'll give Blue-urr a shot

Had a look at them on store today and I think Nightbeat would be a better fit. He seems the same shade of blue and could look good. Siren's red legs might stand out (something I noticed when I put Blaster's head on Hardhead)

Well I've got both heads (was going to try to mod Gen. Nightbeat to see if that would work) so I'll try tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    At Oz Comic Con Sydney yesterday I met Hal Rayle, a.k.a G1 Snarl, Shrapnel and Pipes. He was a super-nice guy, and he signed a group shot of the G1 Dinobots for me!

I encourage anyone TF Fan going to Oz Comic Con today to see him and get something signed!
    I saw on the news last night the OCC being in Brisbane this weekend (which I completely forgot about), and they Hal Rayle shown with some of the other guests.
    I wouldn't have gone just for him (I've seen him at BotCon too), but I would have posted about it for other Brisbanites... and if I had known he was coming to Australia (for the Melbourne and Brisbane Cons), I would have posted about it in the news section a few weeks back.

I absolutely would've gone to meet him had I known.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I absolutely would've gone to meet him had I known.
    I didn't know he was gonna be there either til I arrived! Some how I had forgotten to check the guest list :/
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

I'm finding I'm really enjoying the little Titan Masters, even moreso than the larger figures in the TR line. I only have Crashbash and Skytread so far but I'm already enamoured. To the point where I'm willing to pay full RRP just to get them.

Well played Hasbro.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I am tempted to do this now too. Good excuse for me to buy Very-blue Blurr.

Anyone seen a pic of this combination anywhere?

I tried doing a Hardhead/Blaster swap and Blaster's head was okay on Hardhead but not the other way around.
    well, a bit delayed, but here is the result and a comparison. Managed to get one single photo out of my very flat spare camera.

Nightbeat is almost a perfect match colour wise with that blue, and considering this is a two-eyed face, while my idea of Nightbeat is that he has shades (visor) I'm happy with this "new" character. Plus LG Blurr get's a silver gun now.

Be interesting to see how the LG Go Shooter head works (Have LG Wheelie/Go Shooter on pre-order) - Might be another potential use for this guy.