Thread: 2012 Annual Battery checklist update and removal day

Exclamation 2012 Annual Battery checklist update and removal day

After doing up the entire Battery list September 2011, it was suggested to make an annual day of it, for me to get it done, and others to remember to do it. November 1st was initially proposed, but I've decided to move it to February 1st so that I can include all of the toys in a calendar year, and give me time to get a hold of most of the stragglers at the end of the year.

So the 2012 update has been done (I had to update the 2012 checklist first to get everything), and these new Battery toys can be found here.

Also, take note of this info posting which gives more info and example photos showing why the Batteries need to be removed. (ignore this if you never intend to open up the packaging)

February 1st is still a couple weeks away, but this gives people time to go through everything from the last year, or their entire collection if new to this board since this was last posted up.

AND PLEASE - if you can fill any of the remaining blanks or question marks (or know of any figures missing), let me know.

Good advice Griffin - my Sky Lynx was nearly stuffed due to having the same batteries for nearly a decade

Thanks for the reminder, griffin. I'd been putting it off for the past half year, but this was the nudge I needed.

My supreme Starscream has not been opened since 2006 and guess what happened. There's like a big orangey green splat between the battery and the insert.
    I managed to clean it out and it works fine now, but I'll be more careful now.

Oh, that's a nice thread. I will examine my collection too. Thanks!