Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: TFCC 2015 Membership Figure - Lio Convoy

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I got mine today too... but since I ended up with an extra one at BotCon, this one is up for sale if anyone wants it.
    Nice segway to your sale item.

Got mine yesterday

Not sure if i like Nova or Lio better

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    That might be the first one to show up in Aus

Not surprised you didn't receive a reply, their customer service is notoriously atrocious. And when they DO bother to reply they are more often than not quite rude
    Years ago I sent them emailing say if there was any assistance I could receive trying to book a spot for Botcon coming from Australia. I got an answer from Brian.

"No.

Regards,

Brian."

This was during the time 3 or 4 years back were there booking system was clogged up and you had to refresh refresh on three computers to get a spot ... at 1 am in the morning. I didn't end up going to USA that year, but it always struck me as weird as that I didn't get a better response.

And yes I've never received a figure before Botcon .... but I thought year was different as state side got theirs back in April (?)

Quote Originally Posted by requiemau88 View Post
    Years ago I sent them emailing say if there was any assistance I could receive trying to book a spot for Botcon coming from Australia. I got an answer from Brian.

"No.

Regards,

Brian."
    They REALLY need to send all their staff on a week long customer service training retreat - that's just rude the way he dealt with you

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    I must be one of the rare few, I have had no problems with contact or customer service with my membership. Even recently, I didnt receive an invoice for my botcon non-attendee figures, I contacted them they fixed the problem and they also got back to me letting me know that they fixed the problem. Even when I have sent my ideas for characters and figures they have responded to me thanking me for my idea.

Like I said I must be one of the rare few.
    in general I've always had good customer service from staff other than Brian. I think one person (Angela?) has done a lot of customer service for me, I even had a head replaced (at no cost) on my subscription toy that turned up with a moulding flaw.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    in general I've always had good customer service from staff other than Brian. I think one person (Angela?) has done a lot of customer service for me, I even had a head replaced (at no cost) on my subscription toy that turned up with a moulding flaw.
    Was that runamuck (white one), a few years back? Cause I think she also helped me out quick as well. Sent a new head was here in two weeks

Default Finally ...

Got it this morning delievered ... it has all the pieces.

Good day ...

Got mine delivered yesterday. Thank you tcc for the no reply....

Mine came yesterday also. Now to try and sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I had the same with my Metalhawk figure and some seriously derpy eyes. Angela is the person I've usually dealt with and has been pretty good. Looks like Brian is just an arsehole all around