Thread: MYER % off sale thread

Megatran Guest

Default MYER % off sale thread

Rather than starting a new thread every time Myer has one of those 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 day sales with % off toys, I thought I'll bundle them in this thread moving forward. The significant Myer toy sale can be posted as separate thread.

Kicking off. Myer has a 5 day toy sale. 40% off second toy item. T&Cs apply. Not sure when it ends.

I need the topic link for the tweets, so having each sale as a separate topic, no matter how insignificant it is, is preferred.
    (and people have proven that they are less likely to see "news" added to an existing topic than as a new topic)

It's not like the AUS section is drowning in news topics for anyone to worry about unnecessary padding when they post up something here (which is why the main News section is more likely to have updates to currently active topics, so that we don't have active or recent topics pushed off the first page).

Is this including their existing ale? So would it be 40% off $200 for g2 prime?
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Megatran Guest

^ 40% off 2nd toy in one transaction. You'll need to purchase a full priced toy that is of equal or higher price than the second toy. In your case $299 or more.

Oh
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Myer currently has extra 50% off clearance toys and 2 TF items are included.

AOE Platinum Edition Generations Leader Optimus Prime and Grimlock was $219 now $81.03
    Hero Mashers Deluxe Bumblebee & Strafe Set was $59.95 now $22.17