Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Second wave Hero Mashers

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    No, I get that every Megatron will come with only a skywarps arm. what I meant was that I could see you could get Ultra Magnus' arm with Optimus, Skywarps arm with Megatron and Cliffjumpers arm with Bulkhead, but I saw no other characters that had say, Cliffjumpers torso or Ultra Magnus' head. So I was wondering if eventually these other parts will be released too (you have to buy say maybe Optimus, Sandstorm, Kup, Guzzle and Roadbuster and each has a different part of Ultra Magnus - a bit like Transmutate with the Beast Wars Anniversary Toys) or whether they are just random appendages and there is no toy to complete? So
    Okay... um, that would be a better idea if all of Skywarp, Cliffjumper or Ultra Magnus was released eventually, but I have a feeling that it isn't. And I just can't see that happening as they'd need the line to be really successful line... as you'd need 9 or 18 figures in the "Upgrade" class (if it is one or two parts per pack), and I can't see the line lasting long enough for that with the way most of our gimmick lines die off within a year.
    Imagine if they did try to release all of those three characters and the line was axed before the last pieces could be released. And there hasn't been enough hype for this series to expect it will last beyond Wave 1.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Okay... um, that would be a better idea if all of Skywarp, Cliffjumper or Ultra Magnus was released eventually, but I have a feeling that it isn't. And I just can't see that happening as they'd need the line to be really successful line... as you'd need 9 or 18 figures in the "Upgrade" class (if it is one or two parts per pack), and I can't see the line lasting long enough for that with the way most of our gimmick lines die off within a year.
    Imagine if they did try to release all of those three characters and the line was axed before the last pieces could be released. And there hasn't been enough hype for this series to expect it will last beyond Wave 1.
    Ah, I had no idea it was so many pieces in these things - I thought it was about 6 - 2 arms, legs, a head and torso

Nah, there looks to be about 6 pieces to each toy, so since there are three characters, it would take 18 to collect them all if they were just one per pack, or 9 if there are two per pack.
    I just cant tell for sure how many of the extra parts are from the bonus character, and parts that are just accessories for the main toy in the pack.

They just released pics of Hero Mashers Slug and Soundwave:

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...nd-more/30561/

It's a decent G1 representation of Soundwave, but Slug looks freakin awesome! Definetly worth getting if a G1 Dinobot fan