Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia > News > Laserbeak's Sightings

Sightings/Sales

Old 7th July 2017, 02:17 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser The Second View Post
I stopped by Kmart Helensvale and the entire voyager shelf was stacked with TLK voyager Hounds and Megatrons.
Thanks for that tip off Bowser. Once again you've saved me lots of time and frustration catching myself a Megatron. There were still quite a few there this afternoon (though quite a lot more Hound than Megs now).

I also noted some RiD candy type dispensers (which may be the ones seen in target? These weren't Pez though, and looked more a giant anime head), as well as a TLK Projector Candy (looked just like a torch that rattles with candy - just a red light no Autobot logo)
Old 8th July 2017, 10:40 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Found the latest wave of RiD Legions with Heatseeker at Springwood Target. No sign of Cyclonus though but looked like a fresh case, so maybe we got a revision wave?

Does not scan but $8 shelf tag.

Old 8th July 2017, 07:51 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Target Runaway Bay has the Cyclonus and Heatseaker legions, Titans Return Kup/Perceptor Wave (Two Perceptor, 1 Kup!) and Megatron 1-Steps. I think must be a restock for the upcoming sale. Lots of Tiny Turbo Changers but only Wave 1
Old 11th July 2017, 11:53 AM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

I couldn't find wave 2 Last Knight voyagers anywhere in Brisbane CBD yesterday. This inconsistent release business drives me mad.
Old 11th July 2017, 12:55 PM
Rank 10 - Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonalyth View Post
I couldn't find wave 2 Last Knight voyagers anywhere in Brisbane CBD yesterday. This inconsistent release business drives me mad.
ToysRUs Garden city had a couple last week. I haven't looked since then though.
Old 13th July 2017, 08:34 AM
Rank 1 - New/Inactive

Hey guys. Short time lurker, first time poster.

Found a Titans Return Shuffler at Target Myer Centre yesterday. Only found 1 though.

Last Thursday Garden City TRU had one TLK Megs and Hound at the back of the shelf. They came home with me...

Myers CBD now has a transformers display. Nothing interesting unless you want a Fortress Maximus. They got tonnes of them.
Old 13th July 2017, 08:37 AM
Rank 1 - New/Inactive

Also saw a Kup in Target.
Old 13th July 2017, 07:45 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Well, further confirmation that whoever orders transformers for Toys R Us have no idea what they're doing. I count 14 Grimlocks and there are gallons of Broadsides at Garden City, but no more Wave 2 TLK voyagers. Guessing they'll be warming shelves for a good long while.
Old 24th July 2017, 06:59 PM
Rank 10 - Admin

Some old and recent sightings (I found some older photos on the computer that I forgot to post up last week).

Kmart Sunnybank June 29th - the newest Rescue Bots "rescan" bot has arrived, Brushfire.

Reject Shop Sunnybank on the same day - the new figurine capsules, with a figurine, sticker, and candy. I think they were $1 at the Reject Shop, while Kmart have them for $2.

July 3rd at ToysRUS Garden City - Plenty of Movie exclusives (at that time - they have since been sold), wave 2 Voyagers (only Hound was left), and RC Sqweeks.

July 17th.
ToysRUs, two weeks later - a restock of RID Warriors, with 10 different figures now available (an instant collection, and no Bumblebees ), along with wave 3 Crash Combiners (with Shocknado and Dragbreak). Plus, heaps of GEN Voyager Broadsides now, and most of the Movie exclusives are gone.
They have a heap of wave one Movie Deluxes, so I doubt we will see wave 2 or 3 at this store.

Zing Garden City - Masterpiece Bumblebee ($148), wave 2 Voyagers ($55), and wave 1 Deluxes ($35). After having really great prices for Generations, it is a surprising and disappointing that they are looking to be one of the most expensive for Movie toys.
They also had the RID PEZ dispensers for $5, significantly more than Kmart's $1.75.

The Reject Shop had the Movie candy capsules that were at the Sunnybank store (above).

Myer - now has Movie toys, but barely half a dozen, and all really expensive. Prices have been added to our price comparison listing.

BigW - more of the licensed RID diecast vehicles, and wave 3 Titanmasters (which is new for them, as they have been sitting on wave 2 for about 10 months).

Target - they had the newest wave of RID Legions (Cyclonus and Heatseeker), and the new kids clothing.

And finally at Garden City on this day, Kmart - I found the licensed RID candy dispensers that Megatran had mentioned somewhere a couple weeks back, as well as the Movie candy torches.
Plus, the 2016 RID Legions that Mel found in a Victorian Kmart 2 weeks ago.
They also had a heap of the GEN Voyager Broadsides, similar to BigW and ToysRUs, so it should be pretty easy to get one now... but it may not be as popular to regular shoppers like Optimus or Megatron, so could end up shelfwarming everywhere, preventing Blitzwing and Octone/Octane showing up here.

And then on July 20th, I was checking out Springwood Target (looking for the Titanmasters Shuffler and Repugnus that everyone had been finding at Target stores lately, but they didn't have them) - they had wave 2 Movie 1-steps (Megatron, Grimlock, Berzerker), plus the last two waves of RID Warriors.

Well, that catches me up... hope some of it was useful to someone.
Old 27th July 2017, 07:59 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Big W Runaway Bay now has TLK Wave 2 Turbo Changer Megatron, plenty of Wave 4 Titans Return Deluxes, and Titan Returns Broadside (palette display), and rID Windblade figures