Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: new user

Quote Originally Posted by King Atlas View Post
    Welcome mate. I am also into other robots. You mentioned Gaogaigar and Mazinkaiser, whom I like but don't have any figures of
    Also SOC and Max Factory (minus the pervy figmas )
    Thanks mate!
    They are awesome! Will you be getting some sort of figure of them? I know they can be expeinsive. This hobby isnt for faint of heart.
    pervy figmas... haha.. you are so right about that!

Sorry for the dumb question but when will the For Sale section be opened up to new members? I tried to search the rules, but couldnt find it. Do you have to reach a certian status or post count?

thanks.

yeah, you have to be, shall we say a member of good status , quite reasonably active in the forum for some time, then Griffin would most likely activate your pass to the sales thread sections. It was a safeguard installed coz a lot of spammers and the like were bombarding the system I think, plus it makes certain that the new members wont be a flash in the pan type of fella ( although there is still that risk from long standing peeps ) and will do a runner, yah know what I mean? So yeah keep being active and it also helps to advertise some of your wants in your sig, some people get contacted by other members here that way if they wanna sell you what you were after and they have it, and that is if you don't have access yet to the sales threads.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

welcome dude, have a blast(er) on this site. haha.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    Sorry for the dumb question but when will the For Sale section be opened up to new members? I tried to search the rules, but couldnt find it. Do you have to reach a certian status or post count?

thanks.
    Distant Members (outside of our region of the world) should be able to view the sales section (if they wanted to buy something from here), but not start sale topics (preventing them from selling items here), as it is too difficult to police and protect members here from long distant scammers. If I ever needed to chase after someone legally for scamming this board, it is easier if they are in our jurisdiction.
    Distant members should be able to post their Ebay auction links in the Ebay section though, if they are wanting more exposure to their sales, because at least fans here would be protected by Ebay & Paypal. (and I would expect members joining here are to interact as fans, more than intending to just join here to sell stuff)

If you can't see the topics in the sales section, or be able to post replies to topics in there, let me know.

We already allow fans to join from other parts of the world who already have fan-communities in their own countries - I just don't want to see this place being swamped by foreign toy dealers, without adding anything to the interaction of this place like real fans do.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome. Love to see some pics of your collection. ( I've lost many an hour to young Samus right back to the old NES days)

Hey vgmstudios!!!
    Welcome to the boards!
    Good to see you here too! Been a while since I've been on the mdb boards but it's funny to catch you here too (:

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

Hello from a long time lurker.