Page 242 of 516 FirstFirst ... 222232237238239240241242243244245246247252262 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 5152

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Someone found these things down south, so I looked at the Reject Shop near me and they had heaps...

Movie plush characters - Optimus, Grimlock (with no face), Bumblebee (with scary eyes). Each has about a dozen sounds when you squeeze/punch them, but all their battery tags were still attached, so I wasn't able to hear what the sounds were.
    $15 each.

Plush swords - the yellow one looks like one of the Optimus toy swords, while the grey one looks like a Drift sword. They also have embedded sound boxes that made clashing sounds when you hit it against something.
    $12 each. (a lot more expensive than I was expecting)

A shame that they didn't have the mini-plushies (about 10cm), as those were pretty awesome, especially the tiny Grimlock.

They look to have restocked a heap of the TF4 Power Battlers for $12, but still only early waves.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

A shame that they didn't have the mini-plushies (about 10cm), as those were pretty awesome, especially the tiny Grimlock.
    The local toy world here in vic has the mini plushies.... And yes, grimy is cute

I'm going to be in the area of Carseldine/Aspley this afternoon (dropping someone off at the airport). I'm still looking for Groove - any still available down that way?

Default Pacific Fair

pacific fair big w has groove, hot rod, Sky warp, thundercracker, wave 3 protectobots excluding hot spot... A whole heap of rid

Default CW Devastator Townsville

Big W Castletown has a CW Devy on the shelf.

ToysRUs Garden City now have Deluxe Protectobots... lotsa Protectobots. And they look to have received even more of the Clash Legends 2-packs, despite already getting in a heap about a week or two ago. Plus a 3-step Steeljaw.
    Nothing else new though.

At Target, nothing new. They managed to sell all their non-GEN Legends and almost all of their Deployers from the sale, but are left with about a dozen Super Bumblebees and Movie Mega 1-step Bumblebees.

Kmart must have gotten in Protectobots as well, for $25, but only 4 or 5 left (no Blades). Still big on Rescue Bots, but still mostly empty pegs.

Meanwhile BigW didn't seem to have anything new, but I did see wave 2 of the RID 1-steps (none of the other stores had them, so it is no wonder I didn't think they had been released here yet).

JB Hifi had the two RID DVDs in store, just before their release date (of tomorrow).
    The full season boxset for $49, and the first of four volumes for about $13.
    Last edited by griffin; 31st August 2015 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    ToysRUs Garden City now have Deluxe Protectobots... lotsa Protectobots. And they look to have received even more of the Clash Legends 2-packs, despite already getting in a heap about a week or two ago. Plus a 3-step Steeljaw.
    Nothing else new though.

At Target, nothing new. They managed to sell all their non-GEN Legends and almost all of their Deployers from the sale, but are left with about a dozen Super Bumblebees and Movie Mega 1-step Bumblebees.

Kmart must have gotten in Protectobots as well, for $25, but only 4 or 5 left (no Blades). Still big on Rescue Bots, but still mostly empty pegs.

Meanwhile BigW didn't seem to have anything new, but I did see wave 2 of the RID 1-steps (none of the other stores had them, so it is no wonder I didn't think they had been released here yet).

JB Hifi had the two RID DVDs in store, just before their release date (of tomorrow).
    The full season boxset for $49, and the first of four volumes for about $13.
    Wow. Thanks for the update. Still waiting for Hot Spot to be available somewhere in Brisbane.

Three RID Legion Fixit at Coles Fairfield. He's a great little figure too, recommended!
    They had some legion sideswipes as well, but that was it.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Default Robots in Disguise Clash of the Transformers

Found the Toys R us Robots in Disguise Clash of the Transformers exclusive in Townsville today. I picked up the Sideswipe They also had Prime and Bumblebee.

Toys R us Cairns has RID clash and minicons