Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: November 2015 Japanese & HK excl toy items

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    Again this is a little bit confusing information for UW Defensor and may affect UW Devastator as well

Takara Tomy Mall lists Defensor new release date as 12th December...
    but Amazon Japan now lists Defensor release as 20th December (sunday?) and Devastator as 12th December...

Honestly who cares about numbering of who goes first but I hope they release at least Devy on schedule...

http://www.amazon.co.jp/タカラトミー-UW03-...12540;ス
    We are as good as not knowing as the dates are always wrong.

The Adventure toys and Q-Transformers for this month are now out, and images of some of the more significant ones have been posted up.

Adventure
    - TAV33 - Optimus Prime Supreme Mode (black/red redeco TAV21 with weapons)

Adventure Verses 2-packs
    - TAVVS05 - Drift Origin (redeco Warrior Drift in Gen1 colours & new head) & Jazz Battle Mode (Warrior Jazz with Stepper head)

I was going to order Defensor from BBTS because of their great CS and the bad QC I got on Menasor, but I'm thinking the longer TT push it back the more I'll pay, so I might order from a HK seller this week since they require payment up front.

EDIT: If anyone is like me and has Defensor on order at BBTS I would suggest getting him from RK if money is an issue for you like me. I found that it cost $20USD more to add him to my POL at BBTS than to buy from RK and have him shipped EMS. Of course the best deal was PC, but that ship sailed before I realised HLJ wasn't getting him.
    Last edited by DELTAprime; 17th November 2015 at 10:50 PM.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Why push devy back as it is a complete product with minor changes from the Hasbro?

Again disappointed if that happens.
    This time of year there are tons of products leaving China (late) to make it to Western shelves for Christmas and Black Friday so the shipping lines are clogged. I know a guy that had to decide what country to get his product made in based on the shipping schedules this time of year rather than price of manufacture.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Anyone know if MP11T is on track to ship this week? I figure it will be this Saturday they will release him to make the November date, that's if he doesn't slip like everything else I'm waiting on.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Anyone know if MP11T is on track to ship this week? I figure it will be this Saturday they will release him to make the November date, that's if he doesn't slip like everything else I'm waiting on.
    Should be right on schedule since they usually announce 2-3 weeks earlier if they have change of release date. Just unusual that we aint seeing Hasbro Asia's yet which is often 10days earlier than Takara

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    Should be right on schedule since they usually announce 2-3 weeks earlier if they have change of release date. Just unusual that we aint seeing Hasbro Asia's yet which is often 10days earlier than Takara
    10 days early??? When I check HK sites like RK they normally have the same date as Japanese sites like HLJ. If there wasn't such a price difference buying from HK instead of Japan I might buy from HK retailers if I can get the items sooner.

I'm guessing PC is getting their MP11T stock from TTM since they ran the preorders after TTM took orders but before Hasbro HK retailers started taking orders s that will add time to me getting my order. The waiting game sucks.

^not really sure how and when RK gets their items but as far as i know they get theirs same date as Takara but just like Tracks, it has been shipped to some Asian retailers already as early as end of October, earlier than 7th Nov release date. But also in the case of Bluestreak which is more limited release i think Hasbro Asia and Takara was released same date so we may expect the same with Thundercracker

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I've been having a look around on various sites and they've all labelled mp-11T for a December release so I'm not holding breath on this one. Will most likely have this guy in hand in the new year

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    I've been having a look around on various sites and they've all labelled mp-11T for a December release so I'm not holding breath on this one. Will most likely have this guy in hand in the new year
    They just revealed the gift coin so I believe it is on schedule this Saturday
    http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...omotion/34284/