Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Collector Club Magazine #52 (AUG/SEPT 2013)

I thought it was just ME, but the magazine does seem to be taking the piss now, and the comic reads like very bad fanfic. Is going downhill
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post

As to the TFwiki debate, as someone who greatly enjoys humor, I kinda like their irreverent approach. I think it was one day I was reading their take on some G1 character and the caption under one of the pics was a quote from the old Simon Pegg sitcom - 'Spaced'. Made me burst out laughing! I think there have been a couple of times I have gotten irritated when they have spent too much time on the in-jokes rather than info (G1 Rewind & Quake come to mind), and occasionally they just descend to base humor which is neither witty nor warranted, but overall it doesn't bother me too much. I suppose if people really don't like it they can always try and find the info elsewhere or start their own site. But I kinda view TFwiki like this site - the person/people that made it put in the hard yards so it's theirs to do with what they will.

(
    This I totally agree with.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)