Page 57 of 93 FirstFirst ... 374752535455565758596061626777 ... LastLast

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

If it's any consolation, I'm still waiting on a Badcube Brawny from TFiDownunder. Purchased on 3/07/2015, got an email from the guy on 12/07/2015 saying he'd post it on the Monday (13/07/2015). Still waiting. Account shows the order is still being processed.... Sent several messages, haven't received a reply, not even a tracking number.

Aaand MP G2 Bee just dropped at HLJ, so now waiting for him and TAV Strongarm to be posted

Sooo much waiting..

I check my email all the time looking for a shipping notice or invoice but nothing is there . Surely something from somewhere will be released and shipped soon. Damn preorders.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Waiting waiting waiting.

I have MP Tracks and roadrage along with the Takara Slipstream, Nightbird and UltraMagnus. Takara Menasor and G2 BB are in stock ready to ship but I'm probably going to wait for the entire lot. which is not going to drop till the end of October. I've already had this stuff pre-ordered for months...

At Robot Kingdom I have an order in with
    UW-defensor, Iron Factory City Commander, and Iron Giants Maiden, the SXS A-06 Skyquake weapons set, TAVS05 Drift and Jazz 2 pack, the Silver Car Vehicon General and some Blue and Grey Poseable hands for my Datsun Masterpieces all dropping late November, so I won't see it till early December.

I've spent all my money and until this stuff shows up I won't have much to show for it. The suspense is getting to me and I usually don't let it.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

My MP Tracks was sent off yesterday (I love how JP Post is open on Sundays ). Now for the super long and slow waaaaaaaiiiiiiiit. I wonder if I'll get it before Xmas or not

�� . . . . . . . . . . .

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    My MP Tracks was sent off yesterday (I love how JP Post is open on Sundays ). Now for the super long and slow waaaaaaaiiiiiiiit. I wonder if I'll get it before Xmas or not

�� . . . . . . . . . . .
    Whats the cost difference in snail mail versus express? I cant imagine it would be that big a difference.

I used snail mail once. No tracking & waited a month. After that experience, only used express.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Whats the cost difference in snail mail versus express? I cant imagine it would be that big a difference.
    Roughly $5 vs $25

Although the cost for postage for MP Tracks will probably be more than $5 as I'm having the toy shipped by itself, whereas previously I have it shipped with other toys, so it works out to be about $5 per toy.

Postage worked out to be 580JPY, or approx. $7.
    How much is express?

Guh... already been a week since Tracks was posted. Still waiting. (-_-)

Also, waiting pre-ordering toys and then waiting for months until they're released, and then waiting for weeks for them to arrive also feels like an eternity. Especially when you purchase from a retailer that takes upfront payment. Not that I'm criticising this method, but yeah, when I've already paid for a toy it makes me feel more impatient.

Anyway, here are the toys that I'm still waiting on...
    * MP Tracks; Amazon JP - in transit
    * MP Road Rage; Amazon JP - 26/12/2015
    * MP Ironhide; Premium Collectables - 30/1/2016
    * MP Laserwave; Premium Collectables - 19/3/2016
    * MP Ratchet; Premium Collectables - 23/4/2016

Getting a package from UltimateGalvatron, maybe tommorow