Page 267 of 515 FirstFirst ... 247257262263264265266267268269270271272277287 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 5145

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

I picked up the last Sentimel Prime and Galvatron and put them on layby at Sunshine Plaza K-Mart, so they aren't there anymore, but they were. Galvatron looks amazing.

At Coles Sunnybank, the RID Legion Ratchet & Blizzard Optimus wave finally arrived.

And at Kmart Sunnybank, a large range of Transformers, including a new reissue of Rescue Bots Optimus with trailer.... after taking 2-3 years to finally sell the first release of this toy.
    And even more amusing is the price - the reissue of the trailer version is $39, while the non-trailer version (that came out a couple months ago with High Tide) is also $39.

Meanwhile at Woolworths Sunnybank, the Tiny Titans are on sale at half price, and after finding 7 of the 12 in the box, there are only about 3 left at that store.

Kmart Pacific Fair had two TR Sentinel Prime, but no Galvatron
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Apparently the ToysRUs at Garden City yesterday had the "new" RID Battlepacks (Optimus & Sideswipe)... according to member JustOwen.

I saw at the Garden City Woolies, four recent RID 1-steps, with three of them being Quillfire... and at half price.

They had very few Tiny Titans left, which were also half-price, but didn't have the yellow shelf tag up.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Apparently the ToysRUs at Garden City yesterday had the "new" RID Battlepacks (Optimus & Sideswipe)... according to member JustOwen.

I saw at the Garden City Woolies, four recent RID 1-steps, with three of them being Quillfire... and at half price.

They had very few Tiny Titans left, which were also half-price, but didn't have the yellow shelf tag up.
    On the Toys R Us website it shows Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Grimlock and Strongarm Battle Packs. http://www.toysrus.com.au/transforme...rted_10486288/

Tru maroochydore has TR stock in. There's a Blaster left, most deluxes, the titan masters, and basics. Possibly another Op behind Blaster but I can't see that far back

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Picked up Hardhead from TRU Mount Gravatt today. Only 1 Blurr, 2 Sweeps and 1 Skullcrusher left. But they did also have 2 Leader Primes and at least 1 Blaster.

Got Skullcrusher because he looks great and even though he's a bit shorter than my other FP headmasters, I currently don't trust FP to finish off their line.

Edit: Oh, lots of legends titan returns as well but not sure which ones, didn't have a good loook

How much are the TR Deluxes at TRU? I'm tempted to get a Hardhead with a faceplate.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    How much are the TR Deluxes at TRU? I'm tempted to get a Hardhead with a faceplate.
    $29.99 iirc.

My haul came to $220 in total so it's a bit of a Blurr.

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Major K is right, Deluxe's are $29.99 at TRU
    TRU Deluxes Online