Page 278 of 515 FirstFirst ... 258268273274275276277278279280281282283288298 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 5145

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Brisbane southside Kmarts look to be late getting the new Deluxe TRs - I checked out 5 Kmarts in 2 hours tonight and none had any... Sunnybank, Sunnybank Hills, Browns Plains, Woodridge, and Garden City.
    Only two days left for the $20 sale price.
    It'll definitely appear on the pegs the day after the sale ends.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Talked to one of the Kmart (GC) staff around 15:30 on Monday. He said that he had put a few new items on the shelf that morning (I assume existing waves).
    They had several trolleys of toys to be stacked and said that there was a truck out the back with a fresh load. They are gearing up for Christmas. It is just whether they will have Wave 3 out before Thursday.

Check Big W as well i got all wave 3 deluxes minus breakaway as i don't think it's a good enough retool lastweek from the Northlakes store.
    Price matched K mart as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Talked to one of the Kmart (GC) staff around 15:30 on Monday. He said that he had put a few new items on the shelf that morning (I assume existing waves).
    They had several trolleys of toys to be stacked and said that there was a truck out the back with a fresh load. They are gearing up for Christmas. It is just whether they will have Wave 3 out before Thursday.
    I don't think they intentionally do it, and are just understaffed. But it really ticks me off when hey have the stock, and don't put it out for a sale.

Big W Runaway Bay has 1step Bisk and Autobot Ratchet. To clarify, that's not the Legion Bisk release
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Plenty of wave 3 deluxe at kmart aspley, alpha trion, astrotrain, bruticus, ravage, laserbeak, rumble.

Kmart Sunnybank got the TR Deluxe wave 3 on last nights truck, and all 8 toys were gone by 5pm. According to the staff member in that section of the store, they didn't even make it to the pegs... they were all taken off the cages that they use to wheel out the stock from the back, before the staffmember was able to get to that aisle of the toysection.

They also received a case of the new Rescue Bots transforming toys (with the new Hoist), and the RID 3-steps that have Bisk in it.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Ah you all suck buying them all. No triggerhappy at North lakes kmart or bigw. Bought the last skull cruncher at kmart though. Probably be a waste of time going to Aspley now too.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Carindale Big W has restocked. I got the last Hot Rod but the other 3 are there.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Whee! finally got a Trigger happy. Had to cough $25, but ah well. Got it at Kmart Hypermarket. They had quite a few of the wave 3 deluxes there. No gnaw or relevant heads though.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Target Helensvale has 3x sets of TR Deluxe Wave 3 scanning in at $20 each

This seems to be a sale price (all toys 20% off). I picked up a full set (it would be one hundred at Kmart, so with the money I saved I can afford peg warming Getaway)

Kmart Helensvale chock full of Wave 1&2, no room to put out stock. Unless they restocked an old wave, it means they didn't sell any in the week since.

Both stores have the Rumble, Lazerbeak and Ravage wave as well.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!