Page 280 of 515 FirstFirst ... 260270275276277278279280281282283284285290300 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 5145

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I know it's a long shot, but has anyone sighted TR Wave 3 legends in SE Qld?
    Only after the Bumblebee for a Bumble fan and they already have the tiny G1 legion that Big W have. Hit all three GC Big W and no luck

Have any other retail chains been releasing them?
    Mackay QLD has had Bumblebee, Kickback and Gnaw turn up at both toyworld and Big W, sadly they sold out the same day. I only got one BB and gnaw. missed out on kickback. Friend got set between both stores.

Mr Toyworld CBD has wave 3 legend. only Bumblebee left as of yesterday evening

Quote Originally Posted by JustOwen View Post
    Mr Toyworld CBD has wave 3 legend. only Bumblebee left as of yesterday evening
    At $23 !!!!

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Found a nightbeat at Kmart northlakes. Shelves are pretty empty on all toys. Only went there because I picked up food at Ikea.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I know it's a long shot, but has anyone sighted TR Wave 3 legends in SE Qld?
    Only after the Bumblebee for a Bumble fan and they already have the tiny G1 legion that Big W have. Hit all three GC Big W and no luck

Have any other retail chains been releasing them?
    Big W hyperdome had on Wednesday a lonely Bumble, they must have restocked as Thursday afternoon they had a lonely Gnaw, which I promptly found a home for. So they seem to have some in backup and a filling overnight.

Thanks I'll hit it tomorrow on the off chance he's still at hyperdome.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Power master prime, blaster, soundwave, kick back, bumblebee at Toyworld Lawnton. No sharks.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

It was the Last Knight before Christmas Eve yesterday and I checked out the Garden City Westfield a little after 1am during their all-night opening... and it was more empty of Transformers than usual. So either the toyline is doing well this Christmas, or Retailers/Hasbro didn't get the stores to stock up to keep supplies above a regular minimum amount.

ToysRUS - after a big influx in the last two months, the store has returned to its former bare state that we have been used to all year, with very little variety (range of lines and characters) in both sections.

Target were also back to their usual empty state with just small carded figures left... nothing boxed or over $20.
    They did have the newest Titanmasters (just one of each), but I wasn't going to pay $10 each for them, so left them there.

Myer - also shrinking, but they did manage to find a Fortress Maximus.

Kmart - still the most reliable source for Transformers at Garden City, but nothing new.

And finally BigW - the reliably empty store for Transformers, looked to have had a massive amount of the $5 Legends toys (according to all the tagged up pegs), and still had a couple of dozen available.

It is fairly standard on the final shopping days to be that stripped of Transformers toys, but every year it is the same, so it is really annoying and puzzling why Retailers or Hasbro don't get more stock out to stores in the week before Christmas, because it would clearly sell if there is so much empty space for desperate parents to grab last-minute gifts of anything they see in store.

During the final hours of Christmas Eve shopping in the Brisbane CBD yesterday...

Target - had the only wave 3 Titans Return toy I found in the City, which was Doublecross/Twinferno.

Myer - had a decent range, including a Liokaiser (for $180) several Fortress Maximus toys (which obviously didn't sell for Christmas at their full price).

And Toyworld - a very small range, with almost half being 2014 Movie toys. They did have one new toy that hasn't been reported yet - the redeco of the Rescue Bots Elite Heatwave.

Mr toys at Burleigh Heads has a bunch of wave 3 legends and Soundwave. Only problem is the prices are astronomical. Haven't seen soundwave anywhere else but not sure I can pay the $90 asking price... and they won't price match of course...
    Last edited by Raider; 29th December 2016 at 10:19 PM.