Page 259 of 515 FirstFirst ... 239249254255256257258259260261262263264269279 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

LOL! Dong Man...

It's a rocket ship... it's a submarine... it's Dong Man!

Default Skylynx at Kmart Toombul

And a restock on the Combaticons

Coles Sunnybank finally got in the 5th wave of RID Tiny Titans after many 30% off sales... so I probably won't see another one again.

Kmart Sunnybank - just four days after I sighted all those new Rescue Bots toys, most of them were already gone. The new large High Tides and Optimus, the Chase trailers, and the regular sized bots like the new Medix and Boulder.
    And the Sky Lynx was gone as well.
    New since the last visit were the latest wave of RID Warriors with Quillfire and Thunderhoof, as well as the 1-steps Springload & Quillfire.

And some photos by Justowen yesterday.
    Target at Garden City... this is their entire Transformers range - 6 Generations Legends. This is worse than BigW. It's almost like stores here are competing with each other to stock the least amount of Transformers.

Myer isn't much better, with no new toys since their last restock at the end of March for their big toy sale.

And Kmart at Garden City, with the various new Rescue Bots toys that I saw at the Sunnybank store last week, except the Chase trailer set, which was also already gone. (seems very popular for some reason)

If any one is interested in picking up the Stomp and Chomp Grimlock for around half the original release price, then Target Brisbane CBD is the place to be. May be worth calling your local too if the CBD is out of your way...

Saw this display this morning

Checked out Kmart and Myer Sunshine Plaza yesterday and found nothing new at Kmart but at Myers found the G2 Optimus YOTG had gone and they had restocked the Soundwave YOTG with about 5 of them all priced back to their original of $299.00.

Big W Robina, and Burleigh Heads have Crazybolt minicon Deployers but no Wreckgar. Lots ofShockwave
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Tinyjazz found the RID Tiny Titans wave 6 at a Coles store on her side of Brisbane, and sent me a photo for me to post up...

From Garden City on the 10th of May (I'm still catching up on things since finishing my BotCon write-up).

Target still had the same six toys from the photos I posted up on May 2nd.

BigW, which is always a surprise to see something new there after many months of little or no restocking.
    They had the latest RID Converting Titans and 3-steps, and both waves of 2016 Deployers.

One item that I could find discounted in the system was the GEN Legends... probably to make way for the new Titans Return toys.

Kmart... the best range of Transformers at the moment, leaving BigW, Target, TRU and Myer in the distance.

Myer with it's increasingly shrinking range, now down to one shelf and two YOTG Soundwaves.

ToysRUs, also shrinking in shelf & peg space.

Still with some Giant RID Bumblebees on the over-shelves.

But the big surprise was walking through one of the younger toy aisles and finding an entire range of Rescue Bots, including two items not yet found anywhere else here yet - the two mini-playsets on the top two shelves (which MayzaPrime has also sighted in the ACT sightings topic).
    ToysRUs might be more expensive to Kmart, but it is good to have a second Retailer stocking them for us who collects them, to have more options... especially on the rare occasions of sales (or for price matching).

Also found this at ToysRUs... a returned Legion Thunderhoof, that had been torn out of packaging but then taped back into the bubble without trying to make it look like it hadn't been opened. Surely this shouldn't have been refunded by the store, as they should only be refunding items that are clearly unopened, or not damaged to the point of no longer being re-sellable.

Combiner Wars Victorion at TRU Maroochydore, along with G2 Superion and Menasor. Think this might be a national first?

Anyone seen Stripes in Brisbane?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.