Page 547 of 833 FirstFirst ... 527537542543544545546547548549550551552557567 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,470 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    Some titans returns stuff at TRU chaddy

is that the Steeljaw and Bumblebee 2 pack with stasis pod from RiD beneath them?! :O
    I didn't think we'd see that here yet. (if at all)
    any chance you saw how much it costs?

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    is that the Steeljaw and Bumblebee 2 pack with stasis pod from RiD beneath them?! :O
    sorry not sure, I don't really pay attention to the RiD stuff. I might be there again early tomorrow morning so i can check again.

Yes it is, 'Decepticon Island' or 'Clash of the Transformers' box or something. It says only at Toys R Us. There was no price sticker on the box or on the shelf, the price-check scanner says $79.99

Kmart seems to have their combiner war deluxes on clearance for $20 and legends for $15!
    They had hound (bought him) and still had legends shockwave, wreck gar and warpath left!

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

Finished work late this morning and went to Southland and at Toyworld the Transformers section had been cleared. At K-mart they've started clearing their section. I have no doubt that the TR series is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    Finished work late this morning and went to Southland and at Toyworld the Transformers section had been cleared. At K-mart they've started clearing their section. I have no doubt that the TR series is coming.
    Yep, was there last night, totally bare at Toyworld. Didn't have time to check Kmart, good thing I didn't.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I didn't even know this was a thing until you mentioned it. Saw it at TRU Moorabbin today. It's something TFs have never really done before - a playset for regular figures and weapon pack. Pretty nifty for fans of the line (although they may already have the two Warrior class toys)

The store had TR Legends (Wheelie looks great) and Masters but no deluxes. Reminded how small Titan Masters actually are.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    Yes it is, 'Decepticon Island' or 'Clash of the Transformers' box or something. It says only at Toys R Us. There was no price sticker on the box or on the shelf, the price-check scanner says $79.99
    YIKES! that's rather pricey, but really less than it COULD have been from Toys R Us. thanks for checking

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I didn't even know this was a thing until you mentioned it. Saw it at TRU Moorabbin today. It's something TFs have never really done before - a playset for regular figures and weapon pack. Pretty nifty for fans of the line (although they may already have the two Warrior class toys)

The store had TR Legends (Wheelie looks great) and Masters but no deluxes. Reminded how small Titan Masters actually are.
    I think it was shown at comic con the other week. the RiD stuff didn't get much attention but there was some new stuff on show.

it is a pretty neat set. it's just a shame it comes with two older figures (that I already own) and I don't think the stasis pod and extra weapons are really worth the extra $20-$30 compared to 2 warrior figures.

it would make a pretty cool gift for any kid that likes the show but doesn't have the toys yet. main hero, main villain, weapons, prop, nice playset.

should they eventually go on clearance I may pick one up for the Pod

Also between this and the Clash figures still being listed on the website (albeit out of stock) it does give me hope we'll see the new second generation of Clash of the Transformers toys here. I want to get my hands on Paralon and Starscream

It's certainly a very new release, just weeks after being first revealed at a recent Asian convention... and is likely to be a world first release too.

If Knox TRU had TR they're mostly sold out. 1 each if the little masters (nightbeat, crashbash, terri-bull and loudmouth) and 3 RID Decepticon Islands + 4 RID Optimus and Bludgeon sets. There is a peg for TR Generations Legends but it's empty.

Not happy.