Page 396 of 481 FirstFirst ... 376386391392393394395396397398399400401406416 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Who gives a shit what Christians do or don't in relations to what ISIS has done/doing. Because one group did it or does it doesn't excuse the other. This is the sort of BS that ends up causing division - Right now we have one enemy we are focusing on and that's ISIS and the extremist Muslim ideology that fuels them.
    Calm down. He was replying directly to a question posed previously. It was very relevant to their conversation. In no way is he excusing anyone's actions. Just merely pointing out that you can't condemn a whole religion based on the action of a small amount of followers, and giving an example relating to Christianity.

We, Us, on this board are not focussed on an enemy. We are having a discussion.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Oh jeez this sure is controversial
    Yeah I didn't think when I originally said:

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    My wife and I spent a wonderful week in Paris when we were younger. The city was beautiful, the food exquisite, the people friendly, the art and culture inspiring - for these attacks to happen is in my opinion an attack on the beauty that humanity is capable of.

My heart goes out to those in Paris, a city that has a special place in my heart, and the French people and I join them in both their vow to not let their spirits be quashed and no mercy for the group responsible
    That it would go down this path, but maybe I should have foreseen it. I'm sorry if I've caused trouble by bringing it up I just felt really bad and angry for what the people in Paris went through

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    That it would go down this path, but maybe I should have foreseen it. I'm sorry if I've caused trouble by bringing it up I just felt really bad and angry for what the people in Paris went through
    Your initial posting may have been the first to refer to a topic that led to religious matter, but you were justified to comment on the Paris situation as it had related to you personally, or just in general as a sign of sympathy to the situation and people involved.
    Others including myself started focusing on the causes behind it, which included opinions and speculations, that generated discussion, taking the topic away from speaking directly about Paris.

The topic has been open long enough after the Paris event for people to post their sympathies, so I've temporarily closed the topic for 5 days, to let the emotion of recent events to die down a bit so that it reduces the desire to discuss or respond to the elements behind it (like religion, which has been proven to be an unresolvable topic... and it isn't fair to prohibit followers from promoting positive elements of their faith, but allow for us to talk about the negative elements).

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Ugh, got a guy who ask me to buy mps but not paying me a cent when I asked, and even when goods arrive. Just left me hanging. < wont communicate, wont even answer calls.

I guess I will end up selling his stuff here. I gave up on him.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Ugh, got a guy who ask me to buy mps but not paying me a cent when I asked, and even when goods arrive. Just left me hanging. < wont communicate, wont even answer calls.

I guess I will end up selling his stuff here. I gave up on him.
    Yeah, I had a guy recently like that. I was selling him my G1 stuff, but then after the 'I'll transfer money next week' email, he never replied again, and the money never went in. I tried to email him multiple times, but he ignored them.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Hope they weren't members here.
    If they are, the saleyard feedback section is where you can warn others of them.

Playstation network always crashing around public holidays. This time it's down at US Thanksgiving

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Playstation network always crashing around public holidays. This time it's down at US Thanksgiving
    I heard its Lizard Squard up to now good

Also because its getting hotter, my Laptop is now more likely to overheat, and because of that it gets slow, and when it gets slow it means I can't get stuff done since nowadays everything is Digital
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    One great thing about playing with toys -- never have network or lag issues.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Hope they weren't members here.
    If they are, the saleyard feedback section is where you can warn others of them.
    And here's the thing, some of the newer members here who I don't know well have deposit money into my bank account. It just shows that is so unpredictable.

I have fork out over 1K worth of toys to help distribute to some locals here in WA. All I asked them to do was to pay me when the item arrives. This guy really over step the line as I should have stick to my guns and insisted a deposit in my account or nothing happens.

I do not know if he is a member here, and I doubt so, but if he is and I know what username, I will put in the feedback. I had another person telling me his sad story about family issues, but to me, all I asked was they communicate to say "hey buddy, something happened within my family and I am sorry I can't pay you now etc...." That surely cant be hard? Instead I have to ring him up after no replies. It is just disappointing.