Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Myer Toy Sale Catalogue - 30/10 to 23/11

All gone on their first day at Garden City Brisbane, but they said they should see more come in (if the warehouse still has stock I guess).
    If a store does sell out and they do have more at the warehouse, have them take down your details to contact you when they come in.

Megatran Guest

Added link to Myer Toy Sale Catalogue on first post.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Thanks. Optimus with trailer & Sideswipe for less than $180.

(Now, just hoping the box gets delivered in pristine mint condition).

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Did you get it at the end of the day as well?

I got mine at 5.04pm (Brisbane time), which would mean 6pm for people down south if they were all sent out at about the same time.

I asked Head Office why they sent it out so that people can't use it on one of the three days (and have people like me already buy something before it is known), and all she said was that they send them in batches and don't know why it was so late.

The good thing though, is that stores are willing to refund the difference if you go in with just the receipt and coupon (call first to be sure), or do it over the phone if you paid by credit card (just have the barcode number of the coupon ready - 2300054996242, and your receipt as they use the long number at the bottom).

That's pretty impressive, but the right thing for them to do if they have an incentive offer that is sent out after many people have already gone to the store on the first day of a sale to make sure they don't miss out on the cheaper items.
    (I gotta go back though, as I paid by savings card, so they can't refund it back... but at least I don't have to worry about repacking the set and taking it back for them to do it like some other stores do.)

It'd take that issue happening a few times for them to notice it and amend (setting it to send a day earlier to be sure).

I have a few clients where the platform (mailchimp) often takes an entire day to send out to every last subscriber. Client doesn't understand it, i don't understand it, and the service provider doesn't care enough to reply to support tickets! Which is annoying cause this is for ASX listed companies and they get in a real stink if their stuff doesn't go out on time.

Got the Autobot 5-pack for $149 today... Much better than $250

I popped into the store just before they closed, with my receipt, my Myer One card, and the discount coupon code... and got $14.90 refunded.
    Not huge I know, but it makes me feel better knowing it was $134 now, from $249.

It seems to make me enjoy the toys more, the cheaper they are, because an excessive cost isn't sitting in the back of my mind spoiling the fun.

(It ends up equating to about $19 for each Deluxe and $38 for each Voyager.)

Now... where's the Dinobot set?

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Me View Post
    Thanks. Optimus with trailer & Sideswipe for less than $180.

(Now, just hoping the box gets delivered in pristine mint condition).
    Whom I kidding. To the store for a replacement.

Megatran Guest

Today only. Myer is having Buy any two toys, get the 3rd toy free. 3rd toy must be least $ value. Some exclusions apply.