Page 199 of 515 FirstFirst ... 179189194195196197198199200201202203204209219 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Legends Strafe and Megatron found at Coles Sunnybank $7.
    (Wave 1 was Optimus, Starscream, Bumblebee)
    Cool
    Hopefully we'll see all three down here soon. They love those BH molds, don't they?

Got home with some pics up now.

As noted above, the second wave of Legends were found at Coles Sunnybank for $7.
    At first glance I thought it was Hound because of the artwork, but a closer look it was a Megatron toy.
    Megatron is almost identical to the Universe version from about 2009, even with the same camo pattern (the purple is slightly darker).
    Strafe is a nice combination of blues... but for some funny reason, the instructions on the back of the card are for BW Terrorsaur from 1996. So is totally useless for this Beast Hunters toy.

Sunnybank Kmart had several of the Rescue Bots raptor Bumblebee & T-rex Optimus toys for $19.
    Also had the Voyager Drift and Slog, and One-step Lockdown.

Further research has found that Grimlock was sighted with Strafe in the UK, but not Megatron.
    Maybe all three are in the wave and Grimlock was already gone before I saw these.
    We'll see what other people find in the next few weeks.

(the funny thing is that the Grimlock also has the wrong instructions as well, giving both Dinobots the wrong instructions, being to the moulds that are being used in the Walmart 2-packs)

And Megatron's art is for the other Legends Megatron tank toy. Most incoherent backing-card wave ever!

Hasbro... beating the KO people at their own game.

Went and saw TMNT on the weekend at Garden City (better than I expected BTW ) So thought I'd stick my head in at TRU to see the MP Sunstorm they were advertising and maybe just maybe a MP Grimlock Beaming on their Shelves but instead saw this

...sooooo glad I ordered online as Sunstorm turned up via couriers please just this morning and I expect Grimlock tomorrow (as he was shipped a day later)

Were the sunstorms on sale on the catalogue?

The toy has to be there for it to be sighting, RC

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Were the sunstorms on sale on the catalogue?
    He's still advertised at his regular price of $129.99 in catalog (you get the bonus Abominus figure for spending over $75) but he was also available as part of their ViP sale for $104.99 with the 20% off saving.

At my local Big W (Runaway Bay), I noticed at the express lane there was a display pallete of Kinda Surprise. I've never bought one before, but it had Transformers toys inside! It was branded TRansformers, but actually TF:Prime figures. Is this new? I'll try to post a photo of one of the boxes. They were being sold in a 3-egg value pack, for $5.00 with eight to collect, and a 2014 copyright date
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

They are the ones that Europe got about 8 months ago.
    A few people found them in Sydney stores last week too.

As if I needed a reason to buy Kinder Surprise...