Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia > News > Laserbeak's Sightings

Sightings/Sales

Old 11th August 2017, 10:44 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

No theres not sorry! it was clearance for $99 so i snagged it :P
Old 14th August 2017, 09:32 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

NoSighting for Titans Returns Deluxes at Kmart Helensvale, Elanora and Robina. All had a tag that said Transformers Generations Deluxe Temporarily Out Of Stock. Which is something I haven't seen before - maybe holding the spot for future restock?
Old 15th August 2017, 10:14 AM
Rank 10 - Admin

None of the new Deluxe TRs at Hyperdome Kmart and Myer, as of yesterday.

ToysRUs at Garden City had Leader Skyshadow and Movie Masks (Bumblebee and Megatron), as well as the non-cube Allspark Tech toys.
Old 15th August 2017, 05:06 PM
Rank 10 - Admin

This was posted on the Ozformers facebook page on Sunday (13th), so I should post it here as well... even though it was the last one at this store.

Titans Return Deluxe Wave 6 (or wave 4 revision 2, as some are claiming) Slugslinger, found at Myer Brisbane CBD store by member Justowen, who sent in photo proof (and later out of packaging just to rub it in ).

Old 15th August 2017, 08:00 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Not a sighting per say but something to watch for.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/busi...15-gxwekg.html

The Home Consortium is going to reopen some old Masters as malls. The interesting bit is that they are including Toys R Us.

The two OLD locations are North Lakes and Tingalpa.
Old 17th August 2017, 10:02 PM
Rank 10 - Admin

Last Saturday (12th August) at Garden City...

ToysRUs - had the new Movie voice-changer masks (Bumblebee, Megatron - $65), Allspark Tech non-cube toys ($35), Movie Leaders, heaps of wave 2 Voyagers, RID 1-step Heatseeker, Rescue Bots dragon Bumblebee ($50) and RB Flip Racer launchers ($30).

BigW - finally got in the Remote Control Sqweeks, and they still had a few of the Movie 1-step 6-packs.

Kmart - I found a Movie poster... not sure if it has been posted up before. Didn't look for a price.

Target - kid's Bumblebee shorts, which wasn't among the licensed clothing we saw before.

Tonight at Sunnybank Kmart - still no new GEN Deluxe or Voyagers that others have been finding at other Kmarts, but did see the wave 3 RID Crash Combiners (Shocknado and Wildbreak). Not new, but new for this store.

And at the Brisbane show this year - the Transformers showbag had items that all had 2014 dates and branding on them, so this is three years old (as such, they no longer had t-shirt sizes above small and extra-small).
For $25 it had a t-shirt, socks, hat, sticker, drink cooler and deck of cards. (the deck of cards didn't have any special artwork on the face sides, and I got stuck with a small t-shirt which I'll have to give away... so not exactly value for money)

There didn't appear to be the usual unlicensed "Transformers" showbag this year, but I did see this remote control truck on offer with another showbag, with distinctively familiar colouring.

Last edited by griffin; 17th August 2017 at 11:11 PM.