Thread: Win 3D TV by watching the movie at Hoyts (online booking only)

Default Win 3D TV by watching the movie at Hoyts (online booking only)

Unknown if this concerns us here in SA but it's worth a look:

apologies if this has already been posted plus i only just found this..

Thursday 9 June – Sunday 3 July, 2011

Cinemas:Selected Hoyts cinemas CHANGE YOUR LIFE WITH AN ULTIMATE TCL LIMITED EDITION TRANSFORMERS 3D TV!

Prize Details: 3 x Major Prizes:

- TCL 55inch 3D LED TV
    - 2 x 3D glasses

If the winner is a Hoyts Rewards you will also win the ultimate DVD pack containing 10 dvds which include Transformers and Transformers: Revenge of the fallen.

Terms and conditions apply. Total prize pool valued over $15,466.44.

PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS TO 'TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON' AT HOYTS.COM.AU FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN.

Shia LaBeouf returns as Sam Witwicky in TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON. When a mysterious event from Earth’s past erupts into the present day it threatens to bring a war to Earth so big that the TRANSFORMERS alone will not be able to save us.

Directed By: Michael Bay

Starring: Shia LaBeouf, John Turturro, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Patrick Dempsey, Kevin Dunn, with John Malkovich and Frances McDormand

Click HERE to purchase your tickets and follow the prompts to enter.

In cinemas June 29!
    Last edited by griffin; 27th June 2011 at 12:27 PM.

Sweet information dude, as LordCyrusOmega and I are heading to our local Hoyts to see the movie on Thursday so it looks like we have further incentive to purchase our tickets online!

I'm waiting for the SA group to denote what type of session we are going to before i purchase mine...but yeah a new 3D Trans-TV would look awesome...may even slap a Decepticon Sticker on it and prey that it doesn't transform !