Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: November Competition (part 2 of 4)

Default November Competition (part 2 of 4)

Four competitions this month, running simultaneously.

Five prizes.

Competition Part 1 prize - TF2 Rotorwash Rumble (Arcee Vs Tailwhip) - Donated by Hasbro AUS
    Competition Part 2 prize - TF2 High-Speed Spy Battle (Twins Vs Sideways) - Donated by Hasbro AUS
    Competition Part 3 Prize - TF2 Bombing Run Battle (Bumblebee Vs Grindor) - Donated by Hasbro AUS
    Competition Part 4 Prize - TF3 HA Whirl (not released in AUS) & HA Backfire - Donated by me
    Bonus Prize - Prime First Edition toy (I'm aiming to buy a spare 2-pack, but may end up with a Dlx figure) - Donated by me

This Competition's Prize:

Each of the four competitions require an answer, and the winner will be randomly drawn from the Valid entries.
    Limit of ONE entry per person in each competition, Rank 3 "Basic Member" or higher. (if you are new or a long-time lurker, introduce yourself in the intro section to be upgraded to "Basic Member" status)
    The Bonus Prize will be a random drawing of all valid entries of all four competitions (entering all four gives you four chances to win the bonus prize).
    Entries must be submitted by the end of Sunday November 20th (Brisbane Time).
    Edited entries will be deemed invalid - you have over 2 weeks, so take your time.
    Since Hasbro AUS has graciously donated some of the prizes, they have the right to change any of these details at any time. And since I'm donating two of the items and postage, plus drawing the winners, I wont be entering (to prevent any claims of cheating if I won something).

Competition Part 2 Question - Which ONE of the following "Early Waves" TFPrime Voyager toys will be your first purchase (or best looking figure if you don't intend to buy any).

Optimus Prime
    Bulkhead

Last edited by griffin; 10th November 2011 at 11:12 PM.

Optimus Prime For Sure
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Easy one: Bulkhead.

Bulkhead

I'd have to go with Prime on that one.

Easily Bulkhead.

Optimus Prime, his TF: Prime characterisation has been revealed to be quite an evolution of all the past iterations and as such he displays far greater wisdom, honour and self-sacrifice, but the stand out facet of this version of Prime is that he is flawed; something he identities and isn't ashamed to admit it.

It also helps that the Voyager Class figure looks absolutely awesome and that he's packed 3x to a case.

Bulkhead, and hoping he is as good as the Animated version.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I'll head with the bulk of the people on this one (Can you guess who I mean with my cryptic answer?)
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

The Incredible Bulk