Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kreo Microchangers Wave 1 now out (pics & numbers)

Default Kreo Microchangers Wave 1 now out (pics & numbers)

Out in Singapore today are the Wave 1 Kreo Microchangers, with 12 in this set - 5 Autobots, 5 Decepticons, 2 Predacons.

They are printed with numbers on the top-back of the packets, so are easy to get the ones you want.
    JUST BE AWARE - the number order matches up with the enclosed catalogue NOT the order on the back of the packet.

22981 40 - Singe (Turbomaster Scorch)
    22981 41 - Inferno
    22981 42 - Autobot Springer
    22981 43 - Warpath
    22981 44 - Quickslinger (Slingshot)
    22981 45 - Rampage
    22981 46 - Insecticon
    22981 47 - Blast Off
    22981 48 - Decepticon Hook
    22981 49 - Dirge
    22981 50 - Airachnid
    22981 51 - Decepticon Bludgeon

The box with bags...

The bags.

Card-back art.

This shows where the numbers are printed on the back of the bags. REMEMBER - don't follow the order of the images on the back of the bags when guessing the numbers.

THIS IS THE ORDER TO FOLLOW - from the catalogue page on each of the instruction leaflets.

Each set removed from their bags, and their character artworks.

All in robot mode, showing the bits left over.

A line-up of their robot modes.

Side on to show the back kibble.

And the painted chests underneath the outer chest pieces (which loses all that back kibble in the pic above).

Alt-modes.

Autobots Vs Decepticons & Predacons.

The allegiance symbols on the instructions seem to be the only way to know the allegiances of characters that someone may not be familiar with.

Action posing... about as good as you can get with Kreons, but Christalcase did a good job of it.
    Last edited by griffin; 30th November 2012 at 12:33 PM.

Sweet, hopefully these show up soon here.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Man, didn't waste any time Griff!
    I have to get my hands on that lil' Bludgeon!

I didn't even know that they were out when I saw them, while queuing up to buy something else (I saw them in the corner of my eye at the register, and immediately recognised them as being new). When I went back to the hotel room, I saw online that they were only just out today so had to post up pics and info for others.

And I barely have wave, I bought 2 the next day they were gone! But I am excited for these!

Also where did you get the stands that they are standing on that says Kre-o?

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    looks like they are packed in with the microchangers
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

I like nearly all of them- so numbers don't matter as much for me- except for the duplicate problem. Anyway, there's some good ones definitely like Bludgeon and Springer. Heck, Airachnid looks better than the prime toy- still not saying much though.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    They are packed in with each figure. And those black display bricks that they stand on is a welcome addition, as it allows you to pose them now without falling over. (and makes them a little more respectable - offsetting the mostly lame alt-modes)

Only real flaws I found this time - my Quicksilver/Slingshot's helmet covers up the eyes, and some have stress marks on the wrists... but other than that, these have improved their quality over the Wave 0 (Preview) set and build-set Kreons.

A tip - get to the boxes first, because if general public (non-fans) are grabbing one or two from the front as a random purchase, it will be harder to find the ones that are always packed at the front (the boxes seem to be filled in order, so the same figure is grouped together in the same locations of the box - like with the Preview Wave)... I checked 3 boxes at the Forum TRU on Orchard Rd, and only one Bludgeon was left, sitting discarded on top of a nearby Preview Wave box.
    (there was another guy there trying to find the full set of 12, but left with just 11... so I was glad I thought to check some of the Preview Wave boxes in the store to see if any had been dropped off in them by people digging through the boxes)

Hasbro are getting what lego didn't. They put figures that nearly everyone would want. They are catering to different parts of the fanbase which is good- something for everyone- there's G1 (of course), BW, comics, prime etc.
    These are really turning out great.
    Even with the slightly lazy redecos they look good.
    Do hook, slingshot, blast off etc somehow add to the combiners as well?