Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing Generations Legends #11 to #17 - Hasbro response

Default Missing Generations Legends #11 to #17 - Hasbro response

Hi guys, I emailed Hasbro about a week and a half ago about the apparently missing numbers from the Generations line's Legends class figures, being #11 through #17. This was the original email:

Hi Hasbro,

I've noticed that the Generations Legends Class figures for this year skip numbers #11 through #17. Is there a reason for this? Is it related to the listed Legends Brawn with Mudslinger and Gnaw with Gnash that seemingly didn't happen?

Could we be seeing Brawn (and less importantly, Gnaw) as a Legends figure in the Combiner Wars toyline in the coming year, as he is the only 1984 minibot without a figure yet?

Kind regards,

Ryan

As seen above, I enquired about the listed Brawn and Gnaw figures in some store systems. Here was my reply:

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your email.

There are plans for the distribution of these characters in 2015, unfortunately I do not have an exact date of arrival.

Regards

Hasbro Consumer Affairs

From the looks of it, we could be seeing these 'cancelled' figures in this year's Generations line. Then again, it could just be a stock response to questions like these, but I'm holding high hopes.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I'd be quite happy with a decent little Gnaw myself...

Cheers for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    I'd be quite happy with a decent little Gnaw myself...

Cheers for the update!
    Thanks. Hopefully it turns out to be true and not just a "the cheque's in the mail" thing.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Thanks. Hopefully it turns out to be true and not just a "the cheque's in the mail" thing.
    Are you telling me it's NOT in the mail?!?!? :P

Nice work Bidoofdude, thanks for sharing, very cool information.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

If the are released, which is possible as there's a few left to be announced this year, they likely won't have target master partners

I never even took notice of the numbers on the packaging... otherwise I might have put some effort into finding out what happened to them.

For Hasbro (Australia) to acknowledge this, and mention that they might still exist later, is newsworthy.

It's weird that 7 are skipped like that, and being an odd number... it's almost like Nemesis Prime and Cliffjumper might have been incorrectly numbered. (especially since they ended up being released before the wave before them)

So either we are going to see some or all of them released without their targetmasters, or some or all of them are not going to end up being released at all, and end up on the list of "unreleased toys" (most of which are final wave items that just missed the cut).

Excellent Sleuth work, Bidoofdude

One Gnaw would be pretty cool, but how many would one need to satisfy army building cravings?

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Excellent Sleuth work, Bidoofdude

One Gnaw would be pretty cool, but how many would one need to satisfy army building cravings?
    I'd rather have a deluxe tbh, but 5 or so legends would do great with Masterpiece Grimlock.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

If Gnaw was coming with a targetmaster partner, I was hoping it would be turn into one of those yellow robot fish that surround Hot Rod in TFTM.