Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Combiner Wars Gen2 Bruticus boxset

Default Combiner Wars Gen2 Bruticus boxset

After having Menasor and Superion coming as Gen2 redeco boxsets, the odds were good for Bruticus and Defensor to get the same Gen2 treatment... and now we have an image of the Bruticus box.

It's a blurry image, but clear enough to make out the colours and toys in the set... including the Legends Shockwave as the sixth member, and the Hasbro jet version of Blast Off (I guess if TakaraTomy are doing a shuttle Blast Off, it is still too far away from being ready for this boxset).

Now to see if Defensor gets the Gen2 boxset treatment.

The image might be blurry, but the colours seem to work on everyone except Onslaught.
    (so many image leaks coming out of Hong Kong lately... someone's going to get into big trouble soon)

This set looks awesome. I'm a sucker for G2 colour schemes Even though Blast Off is still a jet, I'll be picking up this set. I can't say no to G2!

Agreed, I think it looks awesome too. Can't wait to place it next to my G2 Bruticus and they can look awesome/ugly together!

I agree that they will do Defensor as well just because it will be an easy to do and will generate $$$ which is the main aim. I kind of wish they had not released G2 Menasor and will not do Defensor as I would have liked them to have only been of the G2 sets that had a main release. Would also have been nice on my hip pocket.

Default First Look at box art for G2 Bruticus

Found this interesting fact over at Seibertron.com

G2 Bruticus

I am happy to continue to grow my Generations G2 collections

wow...getting the g2 versions is just too tempting

Gen 2 Defensor with Groove...that would be interesting

if this happens, gotta get Superion anf Menasor while it is still not too late

Great for those with G2 classics collections. Not enough of a priority though, I'm barely scraping through this year.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Well, the official images have me decided. I'll be getting this version - then ripping the limbs off and giving them to Galvatronus but with Menasor's hands. That should look sufficiently awesome (and purple)!

Looks like my Neo G2 collection will continue to grow next year

Official images of the boxset can be seen here, if you haven't already seen them with the Fort Max and PM Optimus toy images.