View Poll Results: Which is your favorite triple changer?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Animated Blitzwing

5 22.73%
  • Universe Tankor

4 18.18%
  • Classics/Henkei Astrotrain

13 59.09%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Modern Triple Changer

Default Best Modern Triple Changer

So, a bunch of guess are grabbing Animated Blitzwing due to his newfound availability. I was fairly certain that he'd be a pretty divisive figure, one that most would have a love or hate relationship with, and that's definitely seeming to be the case.

Also as of recent, we've had the release of Universe Tankor.

And lastly, we have Classics Astrotrain.

So, which one of these is your favorite and why?

I need to fully experience Octane before I can comment.

Animated Blitzwing looks plain awful even though I have not experienced him.

the only one I've opened is Astrotrain and I only got that yesterday :/

Blitzwing & Tankor will be open soonish I hope
    Last edited by Saintly; 29th September 2008 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Also can my vote be cancelled until I have tried the other two?

As soon as I clicked submit, I regretted choosing such a short poll time (4 days), because not everyone has these yet.

Mods, can you extend my poll? Something more like 30 days?

I choose Classic/Henkei Astrotrain ( well the Henkei one is better colorwise). For me all three modes are not painful to look at. Tankor for instance has a trying hard truck mode and his bot mode has giant hands and too much kibble like wings that seems to look like its in the way rather than look good being part of the bot itself. Animated Blitzwing on the other hand though I like the kiddification look as it is animated, well, I prefer Astrotrain's modes better. Although had they issued a Classics Blitzwing - non kiddified alt modes ( Animated's SD tank mode is a drawback actually for this comparison survey) I might have chosen him istead. Some may complain that the Shuttle mode suffers due to the train fronts can be seen and makes it look to fat, but it for me is a small matter. I consider it like an added transport room (after all he is the Decepticons lead mass transport bot). His transformation may be simple and easy to figure out due to its similarities with the G1 it was modelled/ homaged after and thats a bonus as well, you dont have to worry about losing the instructions to figure him out. He looks well proportioned among the three. And I like how weapons placement on both modes (better than Tankor's). The rankinig for me is Astrotrain, Blitzwing then Tankor. HAd they issued a Classics version Blitzwing ( same alt modes as animated but not SDF'd I may change the first and second choices. BUt as of the current figure selection , its as above mentioned. Whew!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

i'm going with TANKOR because I love the big enormous COMB!

animated blitzwing, his alt mode designs are unique and refreshing
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Depth Charge or Rampage. You cannot beat those moulds!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

I vote for Octane. NOT Tankor (the most uncreative name, which sucked the first time it was used...)

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Astrotrain for me.