Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Animated on Free-to-Air Australian TV from Mon 11 August

Default Transformers Animated on Free-to-Air Australian TV from Mon 11 August

According to the TV Week for next week, Transformers Animated is on every morning on Channel 10 starting on Monday, 11 August 2008.

It's listed second in the list of cartoon showing from 7am so I guess it will be on about 730?

I haven't watched TV in the morning for a very long time so please correct me if I'm wrong.

woohoo time to set up the video recorder or work out how to use the new dvd recorder thingy majiggy

oh no, i always leave for work at 7.40-7.45, so i get to re-watch half of what's shown...

Ditto. :/ 07:00 would be ideal for me.

nowadays they are showing the cartoons so random that i get confused.
    one moment was TMNT and now its YuGiOh. i know the 7.30 one is Pokemon now which has been pretty standard

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Cool! I hope this exposes TFs to a whole new generation of fans!

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Monday - Friday

7:00 AM

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX season 3 (Monday - Thursday) - 22nd July 2008 - 20 October 2008
    (52 episodes in season 3)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003) season 5 (Friday) - 20th June 2008 - 12th September 2008.
    (13 episodes in season 5)

7: 30 AM

Pokemon season 10 repeats - 25th June 2008 - 8th August 2008
    (33 episodes of season 10)

Transformers Animated - 11th August 2008 - 1st September 2008
    (16 episodes in season 1)

8: 00 AM

Horseland continues (Monday - Tuesday) - 17th June 2008 - 11th August 2008
    (16 episodes)

Bakugan Battle Brawlers season 2 (Wednesday - Thursday) - 17th July 2008 - 8th August 2008
    (11 episodes of season 2)

Bakugan Battle Brawlers season 2 continues - 12th August 2008 - 1st September 2008
    (15 episodes of season 2)

Saturday

6:00 AM

Pokemon Season 9 repeats - 6th October 2007 - 23rd August 2008
    (46 episodes of season 9)

6:30 AM

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX season 2 repeats - 19th April 2008 - 18th April 2009
    (52 episodes in season 2)

Craps me to tears that they show all those stupid card game cartoons instead of super hero goodness like they should! I mean aren't Yu-Gi-Oh! and Bakugan the same f****** thing anyway???

My little sister will love this. She's been wanting to watch them but bandwidth by using YouTube gets a bit too much so I've not let her other than the free DVD that came w/ the two-pack.

Maybe the toys will start flying off the shelves again.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Good news, and the 7.30 block is probably the best one, because then you get the kids watching from the first show at 7, and the kids tuning in for the last show at 8 as well.

Just hope Toasted TV doesnt stuff up as much as they have done in the past by making additional cuts to the show so they can do their crap segments, or repeat the same 7 minute part twice over. (Did that one quite a bit during Cybertron).

And it sure beats a 6am Saturday block!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post

Craps me to tears that they show all those stupid card game cartoons instead of super hero goodness like they should! I mean aren't Yu-Gi-Oh! and Bakugan the same f****** thing anyway???

Yu-Gi-Oh: uses cards kinda like our olden day super trump game , Bakugan: uses marble like thingies that pop up to reveal a creature head and sorta body for battle - BOTH this has serious crappy overacting and kill-me-now dramas and drivelous lines , talk talk talk about honor in battle and so on and so forth etc etc.
    Why these things ever see the light of a cartoon day beats me. Id like to beat the crap out of them! Its just freaking cards and a marble pop up! The heck with battle shouts and power ranger movements, find it utterly useless toons! Watched only a few seconds trailer of each never did so ever again. If it was the toons thats on i just change the channel or turn it off.

Card Games are good, dont get me wrong. I enjoy Magic the Gathering Card games. If that were to be made into toons it would prolly be interesting, but these 2 are in the same boat with those toons with the RC looking racer toys / and those modernized tops/a SD gundam looking thing with a popup ball in its belly - which all fight in a small plastic arenas - toywise - but in the tv they make like a whole stadium is the battleground. Same formula, same drivel lines like " Oh dont give up firelander! Show em what you've got! retaliate now! and so on and so forth". OH pleeeeaze its a toy you throw at your opponent with no brain at all, the heck with all that drivel like its alive or something! Even owner of Chickens in cockfights dont go shouting melodramatic speeches like that - and these are live creatures, totally want smash a 2x4 on these characters...

Oh and back to the topic, nice to see that TF animated finally gets aired on free TV. I find AM shows here so boring and uninteresting except on Saturdays.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]