Thread: Heavy Metal Thunder.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    From what I have heard, not overly impressed ay. I was excited when I heard the Cavalera's were doing a project together, but got a bit let down when it was released.
    Really? I got it last week and to my ears it's great straight up metal. It's probably a little less 'serious' than Arise or Chaos AD but it's pretty damn good. For $15 at jb (and even less online) I just think you can't go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by d*r*j* View Post
    Really? I got it last week and to my ears it's great straight up metal. It's probably a little less 'serious' than Arise or Chaos AD but it's pretty damn good. For $15 at jb (and even less online) I just think you can't go wrong.
    On that note, I may give it another go. If I like it, I will buy it.

Thumbs up thankyou

Sorry this isn't a reply, but I've been a long time metalhead and transformer fan in australia . I only recently found this site , its great to find a place to `belong`. Oh and Dethklok rule!

Quote Originally Posted by autocon88 View Post
    Sorry this isn't a reply, but I've been a long time metalhead and transformer fan in australia . I only recently found this site , its great to find a place to `belong`. Oh and Dethklok rule!
    Sweet! - Glad you found us dude & I agree, Dethklok does rule!

With many thanks to 1AZRAEL1, I will be seeing 1 of only 2 Bands I simply have to see live before I cark-it - BLACK SABBATH BITCHES!!! is right Fatbot!

@1AZRAEL1: I too get tired of the immediate blaming of Sharon Osbourne for everything ; no one (Including Sharon) will ever claim her to be a saint, but to suggest that people believing in her innocence in this current Bill Ward issue are being naive is utterly ridiculous especially in the face of a complete lack of credible evidence.

Sharon Osbourne is guilty of many things, but in this instance it is yet to be proven.

Quote Originally Posted by autocon88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Hmmm do I go?
    Any relation?
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Any relation?
    Imposter!

I meant the Perth show. Probably wont see them ever again.