Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hursticon's Wants

Post Hursticon's Wants (Latest Update: 20/08/2013)

(Latest Update: 20/08/2013)

Below is a list of the items that I'm currently seeking; any & all help is much appreciated, as always.

G1 Figures:

G1 Parts & Weapons:

(Western) Beast Wars Figures:

(Western) Beast Wars Parts & Weapons:

(Japanese) Beast Wars Figures:
    Last edited by Hursticon; 20th August 2013 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Latest Update: 20/08/2013

Not a small list ay haha.

I think I may be able to help you out with more stuff, Hot Spot hose, Hot Rod Gun, etc.

Lemme go home and check and I'll bring it all down when I visit on Friday.

-Duocon Battle Trap's Helicopter Component
    I have a spare, but one rotor end has chew marks on it. Rubsign still works, Ill try to post pics for yah.
    Last edited by liegeprime; 9th March 2010 at 11:08 AM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

1AZRAEL1: No probs dude, I'll msg you to remind you of that as well if you'd like?

liegeprime:If you did mate that would be awesome, I'm not really all that bothered by a chewed rotor - just shows that it was pre-loved
    Pics would be great too, I'll let you know what I think when I can, bloody internet connection is capped at the moment so to say that my speed is slow would be an understatement.

I've set a reminder in my phone for when I get home to look. Then I can tell you what spare parts that you need that I have

1AZRAEL1: No problems dude though, why is it that when you post the little green smiley I can see you smiling like that as you type "I'll see what parts I've got that you need" ?, lol.

pic attached on me first post, just click on it to enlarge cheers!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

liegeprime: Thank you very much for posting the pic, very much appreciated.
    In my opinion, the chew mark is a minor blemish on what looks to be, overall, a very good quality figure/part.
    I'm quite interested in the piece, so what sort of a price would you be looking for with it?, also, what is your preferred payment method?.

you can have it for $5. If you are attending the next parra fair, we can exchange hands there saves you some dough on postage cost, if your willing to wait that long?

liegeprime: Being that I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend the next fair, I'll probably just get you to post it if that's ok?.
    $5 is a great price and I can't imagine that postage would be like ordering from the states.
    So how would you like me to pay for the item?, I usually use paypal as it is so easy, would that be acceptable for you?.