Thread: I join your ranks

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!

You have excellent taste my friend if you're a fan of Classicsverse Lugnut, I love him too both for how cool of a toy he is but also because he reminds me so heavily of a WW2 plane; much as you say.
    Indeed it is unfortunate that Highbrow wasn't released here and one will have to source him online, if you've any other queries as to who/what has been released here in Australia though? - Checkout the Matrix Resource Section as it's full of that sort of info and is a great goto reference.

Have a look here, are any of your G2 planes listed? - maybe here, here or here also.
    Sorry man, could they even be this pair?

As you can see, there were quite a number of Jets in the G2 line, some were even apart of the very end of G1 but were also thrown in with G2, so it's easily confusing and I often find myself still getting confused.
    Also, don't be worried about anyone here with regards to Gobots dude, whilst they may be 'underlings' they're still very cool in their own right and many collect them here too.

I, much like many others, like to peruse the collections of others so I do hope you'll consider posting some pics of your own collection here too, whether one's collection is large or small means little to us so long as the owner enjoys what he or she is collecting.

Oh yeah, there have been many vintage styled Aircraft throughout the Transformers line but I think there might of actually been more in Gobots funnily enough; regardless, you might like to look into ROTF Ransack or Divebomb as they're the only 2 who immediately come to my mind.

When it comes to WW2 based craft, most of the time it tends to be land based vehicles that are more commonly used for Transformers it seems and it is a bloody shame as there are soooo many planes that could be used - I'd very much like to have a Spitfire or a B-17 but we'll just have to wait and see I guess.

I hope this wall of text has been of some help to you dude , and I hope you'll enjoy your time here; don't worry about asking silly questions as even the most seasoned TF collectors don't know everything but more to the point we're here to help, so feel free to ask.
    Last edited by Hursticon; 18th January 2012 at 11:57 PM. Reason: So many typos....