Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: United Jazz & Tracks

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Man I wish I had the money to pick these guys up, I've already missed out on Scourge and Kup... Stupid lack of money.
    +1

I'll pick up the figures locally if I see them, I just don't have the funds to actively order them online.

Man I wish I had the money to pick these guys up, I've already missed out on Scourge and Kup... Stupid lack of money.
    How have you missed those? They're not even out domestically yet?

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    +1

I'll pick up the figures locally if I see them, I just don't have the funds to actively order them online.
    I hear that man, stupid financial situations!

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Scalpers man, they're going nuts at the moment and by the time I've actually got the money to get them they'll probably be 'out of print' so to speak.
    Besides, who to say Australia will even see Kup and Scourge? - Wouldn't be the first time Aussie retailers have skipped something.

Grab what you can whilst you can guys.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Seeking advice here: weeks ago I pre-ordered United Tracks, Perceptor, Wreck Gar and Kup. Then when I found Perceptor and Wreck Gar at Kmart I cancelled my Perceptor and Wreck Gar order - no probs. I then noticed HLJ had a Buzz Lightyear TF on sale, so I chucked that on my order. HLJ have now shipped only Tracks and Buzz to me, but Kup is still on pre-order.

Now the thing is, while United Kup is cheaper (approx. 1860JPY), having the toy shipped on its own will probably make it more expensive than the RRP here for a Deluxe. And the thing is that they've marked the toy as "Order Stop" which I think means that the number of orders they've received for this toy has reached its limit - i.e. if I cancel my Kup order I probably won't be able to reorder him again later.

So should I:
    a: Cancel my Kup order and hope to get a domestic version
    b: Keep my Kup order and hope that HLJ offers another United toy I can order before it ships so I can get more value on shipping, or run the risk of paying more for the shipping of Kup on its own.

Whaddaya guys think?

I just want either version did we miss the Hasbro series in Australia as i see series 2 around now?

Scalpers man, they're going nuts at the moment and by the time I've actually got the money to get them they'll probably be 'out of print' so to speak.
    Besides, who to say Australia will even see Kup and Scourge? - Wouldn't be the first time Aussie retailers have skipped something.

Grab what you can whilst you can guys.
    Going nuts where? In America? There seems to be plenty of Kup and Scourge on eBay shipped to Australia for about A$28 each. Not only are they in wave 6, but they're both to be repeated in wave 7 which is yet to ship anywhere, so AU would have to miss 2 waves.

Due to events like RK re-releasing the entire Animated line at clearance prices, HLJ doing similar with Henkei, Myer now releasing Animated Shockwave/Skywarp/Wreck-Gar, TRU eventually getting Universe Predacon Bruticus, Henkei Hound and Prime being re-released, Myer flooding with Classics Jetfires a year after their release, and then the local releases of import-only or exclusives like Generations Dirge, Thrust and Red Alert, United re-releases of Megatron & Bumblebee, I've personally stopped worrying about such things.

Yeah in recent years Takara have rereleased anything that quickly becomes super rare and hard to find - Alternity Prime, Henkei Prime, THS Convoy, Henkei Hound, etc

I caved in and bought RTS Jazz and Tracks from separate sellers on ebay for a bit less than Target RRPs.... now all I have to do is wait for them to get here....

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    Yeah in recent years Takara have rereleased anything that quickly becomes super rare and hard to find - Alternity Prime, Henkei Prime, THS Convoy, Henkei Hound, etc
    Except Device Label Ravage.
    Which brings us to where we are today...