Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: bandai machine men collection

just added pics to the post for Monsterous...south claw,heart attack and fright face.
    so my monsterous looks like this so far...

Ooh! - That is sweet TJ, congratulations man you're 4-6ths of the way there!
    I've been somewhat tempted to pickup the Gobots gestalts from time to time; as they're quite interesting, but are a low priority due to a rival brand , Monstrous does look freaking cool though as do his component limbs.

Thanks Hursticon!
    i also have "fangs" (the other leg) on the way for this rather Beastly guy!
    ..and have just got 2 cheap rocklords (magmar/brimstone)which i have also added pics for!
    i like the "ancient art of die-cast" used for the gobots! ..but i have to agree that i too,prefer the rival brand(..and then some!)
    cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by tjparkside View Post
    just added pics to the post for Monsterous...south claw,heart attack and fright face.
    so my monsterous looks like this so far...

Ive always been impressed with the gestlats in gobots line, and seeing this now - it can freakin balance with one leg, is just awesome since it's die cast too!! I really like puzzler as well.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Ive always been impressed with the gestlats in gobots line, and seeing this now - it can freakin balance with one leg, is just awesome since it's die cast too!! I really like puzzler as well.
    yep,these gestalts are awesome! all self contained and many die cast parts!! (ancient art)
    Puzzler is my Fav of the two!!

Thumbs up Monsterous gestalt updated

Monsterous gobot Fangs arrived this week-i have added his pics to the Monsterous post in this thread.The Monsterous Gestalt now looks like this:

Quote Originally Posted by tjparkside View Post
    Monsterous gobot Fangs arrived this week-i have added his pics to the Monsterous post in this thread.The Monsterous Gestalt now looks like this:

*snip*
    Oh wow!
    Man that is looking to be one top notch set of extremely cool figures TJ, congratulations man - Only 1 more to go!

Im a transformers fan true and true, but machine men kick ass!! Even the ones which simply fold in half to transform. Actually, anything which transforms i get a rager over.

Thumbs up monsterous completed!

finally found a weird wing figure to complete Monsterous!

Wow! Congrats TJ!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]