Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DOTM Ultimate Optimus

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    Cool, thank you fatbot!!

just contemplating what I need to buy and save for in the coming months, this Prime will def be one
    There is also been reports that while a lot of the figures are the same size class and price point, most (if not all of them) are smaller then others from the same size class from previous lines.
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    There is also been reports that while a lot of the figures are the same size class and price point, most (if not all of them) are smaller then others from the same size class from previous lines.
    I've heard of this also, in that Voyager Ironhide is noticeably smaller than his ROTF counterpart.
    Hence why I can't wait to see a size comparison of Ultimate Prime with ROTF Leader class Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Hopefully it's a better toy than the Armada/Micron Legend Prime.
    That was the very vibe I got the first time I saw this. These clearer pictures doesn't really convince me any further.

While the alt mode looks perfect with the trailer, the robot modes arms are just lazy. The combined mode is just a brick really with no articulation for the legs at all due to the "armor" and the arms will just swivel at the shoulder. It would be a nice display piece but it's quite ugly to be one. The head should have gotten a helmet or something to help offset its pinhead look. Sub $100au and I'm in. Altho the alt mode is certainly making it very tempting.