Page 102 of 141 FirstFirst ... 8292979899100101102103104105106107112122 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1406

Thread: Toy Photography - From Transformers to Non-Transformers

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Been a while since I posted anything in this thread, so here's a couple of shot from my Twitter feed:

awesome hursty, love the sentinels i would have 3 if you didnt beat me to it hehehehe. btw i wouldnt mind seing the black spidey in one of your shots. i know he is bigger than the spidey you have on this shot. oh yeah you beat me on the that black spidey and venom to waaaaaaaaah man... all in all nice shot

@ Deceptic_Optic - Glad I have an option for 'brightness' on my monitor Who is that character BTW?

@ Hursti - Awesome shots mate; IMHO would have been even better with a different background.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    awesome hursty, love the sentinels i would have 3 if you didnt beat me to it hehehehe. btw i wouldnt mind seing the black spidey in one of your shots. i know he is bigger than the spidey you have on this shot. oh yeah you beat me on the that black spidey and venom to waaaaaaaaah man... all in all nice shot
    Hehe, cheers Deceptic, not bad for a quick snap with the phone-cam huh?
    I'll see what I can do about some shots of Symbiote-suit Spidey, I'd like to try and get him into some really 'Spider-Man' postures & poses.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    @ Deceptic_Optic - Glad I have an option for 'brightness' on my monitor Who is that character BTW?
    I think his name is Darkness, from a line of comics I believe but that's about the extent of my knowledge of him.

@ Hursti - Awesome shots mate; IMHO would have been even better with a different background.
    Cheers and you're quite right dude, I'll have to take some more once I eventually get my 'Studio' set back up - Just tends to be so damn time consuming is all.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post

hursty is correct his real name is jackie estacado, an italian mafia hitman who was posses to be the bearer of the darkness he draw his powers from the dark he has the power yo create monster or should i say it automatically creates monster once he activates it. his weakness is that he cant have sex or he dies.

his from the old comic book of topcow/image started with the witch blade.

Now THAT'S awesome

his weakness is that he cant have sex or he dies.
    That would suck
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

his weakness is that he cant have sex or he dies.
    I'd take Kryptonite any day. What a crappy concept for weakness. Whoever thought of that stupid idea? Murder/monster creation ok; sex - not ok.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    I'd take Kryptonite any day. What a crappy concept for weakness. Whoever thought of that stupid idea? Murder/monster creation ok; sex - not ok.
    See where as I think the complete opposite; An alien allergic to its own friggin' planet?
    At least being denied sex makes sense as it's a Male's most basic, primal drive to do anything - Imagine how potently & perpetually pissed this bloke must be?

hursty is correct his real name is jackie estacado, an italian mafia hitman who was posses to be the bearer of the darkness he draw his powers from the dark he has the power yo create monster or should i say it automatically creates monster once he activates it. his weakness is that he cant have sex or he dies.

his from the old comic book of topcow/image started with the witch blade.

I remember he can have sex with the darkness creatures that he can create...

Quote Originally Posted by tron07 View Post
    I remember he can have sex with the darkness creatures that he can create...
    oh yeah your correct cosmshe can make beautiful ladies as long as he doesnt do it with a mortal